NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Took the L, but I expected no less. This is the normal for Kobe’s now. I knew Vanessa was bluffing when she said Nike would make more pairs available.

IMG_9965.jpeg

2 Times 🥹

IMG_7889.jpeg

Took the L, but I expected no less. This is the normal for Kobe’s now. I knew Vanessa was bluffing when she said Nike would make more pairs available.
Not a hit on a Kobe since well before the pandemic. It’s ridiculous at this point.

Folks need to stop trying to get e-props on here saying it’s 30k, 300k or whatever when they don’t even know. What makes them think Nike would voluntarily release that info? If they are privy to that kind of info give us the info that guarantees a W on drops like this. You can get all the e-props you want then.

I truly understand the frustration from the ones that weren't able to cop

Mad disappointing

What trips me out is that it took a while to say 11.5 was sold out but I was still able to go back and select a sz12 and purchase with no wait

Must truly have been very low stock on 11.5

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
Not a hit on a Kobe since well before the pandemic. It’s ridiculous at this point.

Folks need to stop trying to get e-props on here saying it’s 30k, 300k or whatever when they don’t even know. What makes them think Nike would voluntarily release that info? If they are privy to that kind of info give us the info that guarantees a W on drops like this. You can get all the e-props you want then.
Well the info isn’t confidential… they literally have to load the shoes on the backend before they release…

Back
Top Bottom