NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

L’s on L’s on L’s for me. I probably need to get more hip to how these releases and shock drops work. I wish I was connected with some of these shoe store managers like how I once was as that made the process way easier and convenient.

Oh well. Congrats to everyone that hit. It did seem like a lot of people ate on this release so that is good to see.

The next few pages:

“This sh*t is so unfair Nike needs to do something man”

“I wanted these for my son”

“People who copped aren’t even gonna hoop in them”

“I hate resellers man”

“Anyone’s order ship yet?”

“I’m done with Nike man”

I’m seeing it in the last page or so. I took multiple L’s, bit the bullet and paid resell and doesn’t bother me the slightest bit if other people cop them to resell or do whatever with them.

If these were that scarcely produced to where resellers can make a quick $200 or so off them. That’s more a Nike problem than a reseller problem to me. People make a personal choice to pay whatever for stuff they want. It’s just not something worth getting pissed off over to me.

Lol bro leave Vanessa alone.. she lost a whole husband and a daughter… it is what it is… it’s just shoes.. sell something your not wearing to cover the losses..

This is not a Vanessa issue had she not said these will be accessible to all of Kobe’s fans to honor him. This is a marketing nightmare and poor business when you could produce more product to satisfy the market. They don’t and I won’t be supporting the brand anymore because I don’t believe his legacy is being handled the way it deserves to be.

Wore my Mamba Day 1s as that's the last sneaker I got on a Snkrs release with attempts on many after that one.

Prices might just rise, desperate last minute gifts are needed. Local sellers can probably fetch a premium. I gotta keep these though, I got lucky on shock drop and I won’t be able to get for retail again.

This is not a Vanessa issue had she not said these will be accessible to all of Kobe’s fans to honor him. This is a marketing nightmare and poor business when you could produce more product to satisfy the market. They don’t and I won’t be supporting the brand anymore because I don’t believe his legacy is being handled the way it deserves to be.

Exactly. People shouldn't be attacking her for it but people need to stop predenting shes innocent.

L’s on L’s on L’s for me. I probably need to get more hip to how these releases and shock drops work. I wish I was connected with some of these shoe store managers like how I once was as that made the process way easier and convenient.

Oh well. Congrats to everyone that hit. It did seem like a lot of people ate on this release so that is good to see.
Was thinking the same thing, with being connected. But with attention to these shoes (Kobe’s) nobody is risking a manager position to hook someone up. It’s a different culture now.

You dudes are way too whiny. It's sounding like women threatening to leave unless you straighten up. Just go, no announcement.

So If you got them, you would be perfectly fine with people missing out? That's what makes your whole woe is me post hilarious.

Did you buy Kobe's before he died? Those are the ones that should mean something to you.

Everyone isn't going to be completely happy and if they produced a million like with the Gratitude's people would be saying they're bricks and Nike basketball is dead.

people just salty. he'll be clicking buy on the next release

Vanessa never cared about if the product was available or not. Even the Mamba & Mambacita drops are extremely limited, and she has direct control over that. She made those initial comments after the Mambacita’s got out in the wild. She was mad random people had a shoe made to honor her late daughter before the family got there pairs.

Honestly, it doesn’t matter. It’s all business at the end of the day. And they’re only sneakers.

You dudes are way too whiny. It's sounding like women threatening to leave unless you straighten up. Just go, no announcement.

So If you got them, you would be perfectly fine with people missing out? That's what makes your whole woe is me post hilarious.

Did you buy Kobe's before he died? Those are the ones that should mean something to you.

Everyone isn't going to be completely happy and if they produced a million like with the Gratitude's people would be saying they're bricks and Nike basketball is dead.

Aside from the gender bashing nonsense this starts with, let’s address the rest.

Had I won, I would still be incredibly frustrated, probably even more vocal if I still had Twitter, as I did when the previous releases have been losses, all of them, for me. As a collector before and after Kobe died, I want to be consistent but it’s just not worth it when resellers end up with the shoes. While I’ve been on Nike Talk a while, I did not partake in Kobe threads because my view has always been flood the market make people happy the way Kobe did on the court and I don’t think most collectors like that. I’m fortunate enough to have some rare pairs and am grateful for that no doubt but I am beyond frustrated at the way Nike has handled his legacy.

Vanessa Bryant wanted to honor Kobe, and Gigi. In my view she and Nike can do more whether people consider them bricks or not, that means absolutely nothing.

Vanessa never cared about if the product was available or not. Even the Mamba & Mambacita drops are extremely limited, and she has direct control over that. She made those initial comments after the Mambacita’s got out in the wild. She was mad random people had a shoe made to honor her late daughter before the family got there pairs.

Honestly, it doesn’t matter. It’s all business at the end of the day. And they’re only sneakers.

100% agree they’re just sneakers. My life changes in only one way, I save $190. I also find it absurd family did not get pairs first, and think that is ridiculous. However, I was referring to her comments on going forward starting with the reverse grinches higher quantities were being produced to meet demand, which as I said is about as believable as Trump.

I’m actually shocked i got Emz
IMG_5652.png

100% agree they’re just sneakers. My life changes in only one way, I save $190. I also find it absurd family did not get pairs first, and think that is ridiculous. However, I was referring to her comments on going forward starting with the reverse grinches higher quantities were being produced to meet demand, which as I said is about as believable as Trump.

the thing with this is that she never said she upp'ed the production to MEET DEMAND because that is just simply not her decision and especially not the marketing method Nike uses. She said the quantities are higher and its 3x more which does seem kind of true if you look at the numbers that was loaded for all the variations of the drops so far on Nike alone, not accounting for boutiques and other stores. But you have to look at how its worded, its like 3x more of what was a low number to begin with is still going to be low. If original Kobe numbers was only 1,000 pairs but the demand is 500k, 3x more of 1k pairs is still too low to meet demand.

Back
Top Bottom