NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Remember those Jackie Robinson Griffey's, where the money went the Jackie Robinson foundation? Look those up on SNKRS and think of how much good could be done if there was no resale market. Makes me sick.
That is one shoe I’m still needing smh. Those haven’t let up at all in price. I just wanna wear em for the one time 🙄

That is one shoe I’m still needing smh. Those haven’t let up at all in price. I just wanna wear em for the one time 🙄

It is my dream shoe, and I will not buy unless I know 100% of the profits go to the Jackie Robinson Foundation or if I somehow bought at retail price, I'd match the donation, or I'd pay above market if the seller matched the price of the shoe as the donation. It's the one rule I will not break.

I was at the Parks Mall in Arlington earlier today. Seen a few people picking their pairs up when I was in foot locker. A few different people dapping the employees up and being very friendly/cordial with them.

I ain’t even mad, if they were held down by the employees or had easier access to them by way of being cool with some of the workers, more power to them.

I saw it on instagram, where it was the deal where there were two posters @vanessabryant & @nike or maybe @nikebasketball it very well could have been late 2022 early 2023 when these got the first pro images. She said the goal going forward was for all Kobe releases to be accessible to fans and not just in limited amounts. I've also see 300K mens pairs thrown around on insta too in graphics. No idea if that's accurate or speculation. If accurate that appears to be about double what is usually made available.
Right that’s my point the guy above made it seem like she promised that everyone would get a pair or something. Like she guaranteed mass production of Kobes when she did not. Just more accessible which to most in here agree that these were.

Last edited:
Hey guys.

As a 17 year old kid, Kobe has been my favorite player since I was born. I remember watching him play and my first time ever at the Staples center was the highlight of my life. As an aspiring professional basketball player myself I really wanted these so I could emulate the person who originated the fadeaway, Kobe.

I'm going to start a gofundme in a few hours and I would appreciate all the help from anyone who could help me secure a pair on a resale platform.

Such an inspirational post, you have my money bro!

Was able to hit my size 14 twice via footlocker and another raffle. Time to go play lotto because it’s not lost on me at all how rare that is. Extremely grateful the cookie crumbled my way on this one. Us big footers get slaughtered on these releases time after time

Almost broke my own ankles first game due to the grip 🤣

IMG_1467.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom