NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

alot of crying like last grinch release

IMG_8500.jpeg

Another sz 10 redbird and towneast still have pairs

Not gonna or can’t? This is what a discussion forum does, read and respond. If you’re not capable or unwilling, why even acknowledge it? Pot shots and insults mean nothing.
Have you heard of these things called paragraphs? Most people use them when they write their PhD thesis. Just saying.

We found one of them complaining clowns burner account. Last time he used this account was posted on August 19 2019. 2019! lol You are embarassing.

THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nobody's burner. Just prefer to stay out of the mix.
Definitely NOBODY'S clown
If you gone stick your chest out, stick it all the way out and tag them.

Otherwise let them f**k this b***h

You just continue to hold the camera

Last edited:
Kobe Ghost Slappin’ Dudes Like This From His Grave RN :smh:

Y’all Don’t Deserve Another Piece Of Anything To Do With The Man EVER AGAIN Acting Like This Towards His WIDOW And Mother To His Kids…. OVER SOME SHOES!!!

Disgusting :sick:

:rofl:

Imagine finding NT, creating an account because you're a sneakerhead, knowingly discuss shoes with fellow sneakerheads and then get mad when others are upset they've been given false hope and/or promises about a sneaker? Then have the audacity to say nonsense like this.

People have the right to be upset when they're told one thing and it's the opposite of what they've been told. No one is saying they deserve something. People just want a fair and equal chance of getting said product without jumping thru hoops.

If you wanna talk about deserve then people loyal to the line certainly deserve shoes more so than those who just came here because he's dead and want the hype, or those with programming skills.

Also too many people who were never active in Kobe threads pre-death coming in here telling others how to feel...

I'm sure dude got bombarded as soon as he posted availability. I hit him right away but probably not as fast as others. The way this thread has gone, I don't want pitch forks coming out for him not being responsive.

Oh yeah no doubt he prolly did

:rofl:

Imagine finding NT, creating an account because you're a sneakerhead, knowingly discuss shoes with fellow sneakerheads and then get mad when others are upset they've been given false hope and/or promises about a sneaker? Then have the audacity to say nonsense like this.

People have the right to be upset when they're told one thing and it's the opposite of what they've been told. No one is saying they deserve something. People just want a fair and equal chance of getting said product without jumping thru hoops.

If you wanna talk about deserve then people loyal to the line certainly deserve shoes more so than those who just came here because he's dead and want the hype, or those with programming skills.

Also too many people who were never active in Kobe threads pre-death coming in here telling others how to feel...
Some Of Ya’ll Ninjas Got The “Participation” Trophy Growin’ Up And It Shows :smh:

iwilwin iwilwin I KNEW You’d Come Thru For Me :nthat:

Was hoping my snkrs W would be shipped by today. It's okay tho. The goddess Vanessa always has a plan and she will see through that my pair will arrive safely in my hands. No worries about a final boss. Vanessa is divinity and I submit to her will.

Back
Top Bottom