NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

So in other words, you have no idea how many pairs dropped.
Sounds like it to me. When these folks talk about 20k on shock drop, 40k on EA and then 240k on release day. Then all of a sudden, I’m hearing much less than that on release day.
If peeps can dig deep into the software and get that info, they should be able to get the criteria that SNKRS look for. Just people trying to get e-clout.

Someone here mentioned it before but im thinking 30% of the pairs were seated to athletes nd friends. Im seeing these EVERYWHERE on TV. As much as im salty, i don’t want Kobes to be everywhere when im hoopin. I like them to feel a lil special when they touch that hardwood. Imagine all the scrubs wearing Kobes 🤦‍♂️

So much ridiculousness in here so idk why I’m choosing this one to comment on but idk why some of yall are saying people have extra money to blow for Christmas

Maybe I’m wrong but people that got extra 💰 are kids 🤣

Most of us that are grown and have kids of our own don’t just be having extra money because Santa is coming down the chimney. We are Santa. Hopefully I didn’t spoil that for too many of you

So much ridiculousness in here so idk why I’m choosing this one to comment on but idk why some of yall are saying people have extra money to blow for Christmas

Most of us that are grown and have kids of our own don’t just be having extra money because Santa is coming down the chimney. We are Santa. Hopefully I didn’t spoil that for too many of you
Extra money like is tax season 🤣

In awe! Double up accomplished :nthat:
IMG_7160.png

that’s wild my shock drop and EA accounts that hit weren’t eligible to enter again. Which I think is fair

I mean if we’re using stock numbers pulled from SNKRS back end that was loaded, the reverse grinches had significantly more than the halo 8’s (which was roughly 40k pairs). Reverse grinches are at least 3x more lol

so whose gonna go apologize to Mrs. Bryant for calling her a liar :lol: . I’m sure she was only relaying the info that Nike told her about being 3x more stock. She’s working on future Kobe colorways and releases and yall stuck on being mad about the reverse grinches.

Since when have you been a Kobe line fan?

i know a tarp when i see one Biggie lmao

but ill play

Ive dabbled over the years.

Kobe 7 ASG, Kobe 5 Inks, Kobe 5 ASG, Kobe 5 Kay Yoys, Kobe 9 Masterpiece, Kobe 1 UNDFTD Camo.

ALWAYS wanted the grinches when they had the staples center rocking them back in like 2010?

Got the protro bruce lees, HoFs in this new cycle. The green apple grinches though??? Probably my greatest cop ever.

And then reverses bc they know my affiliation

wbu?

I just dont know what's all the complaining or fuss about? Vanessa/Nike did what they said. The reverse grinches was a much wider release. It's clear as day they pumped out way more of these. Seriously, are some people that blind. At the end of the day not every single person is going to touch a pair.

The moral of the story is don't have kids bro lmfao.

All the anger is being misdirected. We should be mad at Nike for all the upcoming trash colorways that they're about to release (still gonna try to get them though).

that’s wild my shock drop and EA accounts that hit weren’t eligible to enter again. Which I think is fair

I believe if you logged out and logged back in it would let you

In this rare instance my purchase went away automatically a day or two after early access. For the gratitude's t stayed until the day of, until after they were still on SNKRS for a bit.

I just dont know what's all the complaining or fuss about? Vanessa/Nike did what they said. The reverse grinches was a much wider release. It's clear as day they pumped out way more of these. Seriously, are some people that blind. At the end of the day not every single person is going to touch a pair.

The dudes crying and fussing about Vanessa didn’t get their OWN pairs so that automatically means she’s a liar and there weren’t increased pairs.

You’re spot on, but you gotta keep that moronic logic in mind when you think about it

i know a tarp when i see one Biggie lmao

but ill play

Ive dabbled over the years.

Kobe 7 ASG, Kobe 5 Inks, Kobe 5 ASG, Kobe 5 Kay Yoys, Kobe 9 Masterpiece, Kobe 1 UNDFTD Camo.

ALWAYS wanted the grinches when they had the staples center rocking them back in like 2010?

Got the protro bruce lees, HoFs in this new cycle. The green apple grinches though??? Probably my greatest cop ever.

And then reverses bc they know my affiliation

wbu?

For me it’s nostalgia. My most memorable years playing ball at my highest level were 2009-2013 playing in kobe 4-6s. The 5s are my favorite basketball shoe ever to actually play in.

Glad the retros are coming just wish the volume was higher. I was able to score the 2020 grinch retros too as my coworker hit for me and are my favorite pair I have now. But as we talked about before, my basketball playing days are over because of the knees. Being washed sucks because I miss it.

Back
Top Bottom