NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Just came across this pic with black laces H headdetective
IMG_0854.jpeg

Still no movement on my reverse grinch from SNKRS still says preparing shipment almost a week a later 😫😫😫
Mine are arriving tomorrow. I’d chat them and maybe get a code while you let it play out. Not much you or they can do anyway TBH. Ultimately I think they’re gonna ship in the next day or two, or you’ll get a shipment notice and they’ll arrive the same day or the next day. Someone could’ve forgot to scan the label and assign it to your order and it’s already en route.

Seen a cat wearing these in the gym the other day. Said he was trying to break them in before hooping in them and he hit on SNKRS. They and several of these other Kobe's look good and I never hit on anything, but just can't fathom paying over retail for a shoe, nevermind one that is going to get beat up on court for several hundred $$$ over retail. I'll just admire from afar.

The only reason I would hoop in a retail Kobe is the days of getting them like we used to (outlets) are well in our rearview mirror. Getting a retail Kobe is like getting them on sale at this point.

best cm punk caw wwe 2k23best
Mine are arriving tomorrow. I’d chat them and maybe get a code while you let it play out. Not much you or they can do anyway TBH. Ultimately I think they’re gonna ship in the next day or two, or you’ll get a shipment notice and they’ll arrive the same day or the next day. Someone could’ve forgot to scan the label and assign it to your order and it’s already en route.
well that would suck bc ppl have been driving through our neighbor hood following the trucksw and stealing packages lately. I would need to know day so I can be a step ahead smdh

I placed a SNKRS order this past Saturday and it already delivered yesterday.

online ordering and delivery is already shoddy during non-holiday times but it gets hella worse and stressful during the holidays

Just about every model of Kobe’s I had are tight on the first few wears and need some solid breaking in, and I go half size up on all my Kobe’s.

5’s one of my favorite model from the ZK line but sure is tight out the box. Pause.

Protro 6s most definitely tighter than OGs.

I like the extra padding in the protros but the squeeze on the toes aint comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom