NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Tried out the laces from my Christmas Light 8s and the crimson red shade matches better than a regular shade of red. Too bad it's pretty impossible to find any laces online that match that shade of red. Still prefer the original green laces though.

1703656865214.png

protros were sitting hard
outlets were full of protro's
got the 81pt kobe 1 for 99 bucks.
got del sol and carpe diem for 130 bucks. knew I should've doubled up right there, but was hoping for lower prices.
Yea except the Del Sol 1s with them being the introduction of the Protro theme. Then Chaos 5s, them being the last before that incident.

I want the shoes but kobe shoes have become damn near impossible to cop these days that i wont trip if i come up short.

I better be able to cop that jersey tho.

wish yall would stop with the “protros sat before the death”
Truth is/was majority of hoopers were waiting on the 5s and 6s. Chaos 5s sold out instantly (before the tragedy) except maybe small sizes? Big sizes were toast, then it happened and it was a wrap.

It just so happened the 2 models that are 100x more popular were just about to be releasing smh

Truth is/was majority of hoopers were waiting on the 5s and 6s. Chaos 5s sold out instantly (before the tragedy) except maybe small sizes? Big sizes were toast, then it happened and it was a wrap.

It just so happened the 2 models that are 100x more popular were just about to be releasing smh

the younger generation of hoopers didn't know how good the 5/6 were. how could they be waiting?

Valid.

Couldn't get chaos 5s in a 13/14. Was waiting for 4s to hit clearance on NDC since NYC/NJ outlets were trash and never had them in my size.

chaos 5 was the first 5 (and if you want to count the 2K exclusive Dark Chaos as a “release”) and had just released before his death. 5’s barely got rolling otherwise most of those later colorways would’ve sat big time. Those DeMar DeRozan and PJ Tucker was big basura.

chaos 5 was the first 5 (and if you want to count the 2K exclusive Dark Chaos as a “release”) and had just released before his death. 5’s barely got rolling otherwise most of those later colorways would’ve sat big time. Those DeMar DeRozan and PJ Tucker was big basura.

100%

Until this day, don't see big deal on PJ's

I wasn’t a fan of those PEs either but clearly they were limited as hell otherwise they wouldn’t be going for 1.6K now

IMG_1665.png

Back
Top Bottom