NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Hi all, just wanna ask ur opinion. I just got my reverse, is it L/F ? Cant sure with today fakes 🫣 Thanks!
IMG_2767.jpeg
IMG_2768.jpeg
IMG_2769.jpeg
IMG_2770.jpeg
IMG_2771.jpeg
IMG_2773.jpeg
IMG_2774.jpeg
Where did you get these? I'm no expert but these look sus to me.

The difference between a 12, & 11.5 is almost nothing!!

I'm going to have to disagree.

I wear a size 12 in Jordan 1s, Jordan 38 for reference. I have a 12 in the grinches and they are painfully tight. I have a 12.5 in reverse grinches and they are much more comfortable

From people that say he got w on snkrs. What part that look sus?
Look at the logo on the tongue. I’ve noticed fakes have a flatter, less pronounced logo. Fakes seem to have more red in between the logo. The tongue shape is also less rounded than authentic pairs.

This pic shows exactly what I’m talking about. When I look at the shoes you posted, it looks more like a fake pair then a retail pair to me.
IMG_4404.jpeg

Everything else looks pretty good except that tongue logo. Could just be the angle of the pic. I’m not 100% certain they’re fake but if it were me I’d be super hesitant.

Look at the logo on the tongue. I’ve noticed fakes have a flatter, less pronounced logo. Fakes seem to have more red in between the logo. The tongue shape is also less rounded than authentic pairs.

This pic shows exactly what I’m talking about. When I look at the shoes you posted, it looks more like a fake pair then a retail pair to me.
IMG_4404.jpeg

Everything else looks pretty good except that tongue logo. Could just be the angle of the pic. I’m not 100% certain they’re fake but if it were me I’d be super hesitant.
I'll add that, assuming both pictures are DS pairs, that the eye stay part of the upper is tighter and more straight compared to the reps. The reps upper looks like it was sloppily wrapped onto the last.

IMG_4404.jpeg

Lol wow they look damn near identical from that angle

Only thing I could actually notice the the retails look more narrow, as seen in the tongue opening

Which probably means reps are more comfortable lol

IMG_4404.jpeg

Oh I see, i think its just the angle. Here’s better pic of my pair on the left and some good fakes on the right. I think i’m good with the tongues logo and shape.

Attachments

• 261FBAE3-43C3-4C95-88DA-FF279E715ABE-COLLAGE.jpeg
    261FBAE3-43C3-4C95-88DA-FF279E715ABE-COLLAGE.jpeg
    307.1 KB · Views: 435
I'm going to have to disagree.

I wear a size 12 in Jordan 1s, Jordan 38 for reference. I have a 12 in the grinches and they are painfully tight. I have a 12.5 in reverse grinches and they are much more comfortable
I was referring to the guy who was saying a 12 would look like clown shoes compared to a 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom