NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Purchased these from eBay authentication. Has anybody received a pair with this tag? Never seen it before.

Attachments

• IMG_5598.jpeg
    IMG_5598.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 2,297
How you figure?

I noticed there are far less pairs overseas compared to the US. I remember when the Chicago 1s dropped in 2015, small foot sizes were inflated because of the delayed release(s). People overseas have no issues buying US pairs for the most part. Only time I noticed it might be an issue is Japan due to language barriers and other issues. They like to use a third party service to make purchases and/or deal with any issues.

Haven’t even hooped in them more than 5 times smh. I knew they was gonna be made cheaper than the grinches.
F42E7A1D-0F8E-4F23-8C3E-66158463BE19.jpeg
:lol:
Not laughing at you or your predicament, laughing at what a silly joke so much of Nike has become. Kobe is rolling over in his grave if he can see what they’ve done to his line and his ideas for it. No one can hardly get their hands on the protros, and when you finally manage to, they turn out to be crapros.

Haven’t even hooped in them more than 5 times smh. I knew they was gonna be made cheaper than the grinches.

Not surprised. I remember when Tiffany Beers was interviewed, she talked about the Nike MAG. She wanted better, more durable materials and Nike said it only has to look nice.

lol that’s a crazy statement

At first I thought he meant top 5 Kobe 6 protro which I think there’s only been 5 that have released

Back
Top Bottom