NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Dang, someone got money if you spending 1500 every 3 months on shoes to maintain that topstar membership.
Just looked at past purchases. I’ve spent $1700 since last September but 3 of those pairs were from the topstar for retail. So that $1500 every 3 months can’t be the guideline.

I thought it was like $900 or something now? I remember I got the invite and for some reason $900 is sticking in my head

Dang, someone got money if you spending 1500 every 3 months on shoes to maintain that topstar membership.
It’s purely gage upon how active you are on their site. Haven’t spent that much and I’ve had it two years in a row now. They do seem to be more selective this year about invites to their drops though.

It’s purely gage upon how active you are on their site. Haven’t spent that much and I’ve had it two years in a row now. They do seem to be more selective this year about invites to their drops though.
I got invited twice. One I got lost and founds for retail but the second time, they said I wouldn’t get a retail drop unless I spent 900 and then that would go towards the 1500 amount to be an official TS member. I’m pretty much retail or bust nowadays unless it’s something I really want. Fortunately been able to hit retail or disco a lot recently.

6A87CE5C-4687-4D41-A04B-8BC2DD462B8C.JPG

For those not in the main mamba thread. On foot shots of Italian camos. I suggest up half a size. Must snug protro I have by far.
IMG_1944.jpeg
IMG_1938.jpeg
IMG_1937.jpeg
IMG_1942.jpeg
Early bird I see bro! I can't wear a 12 in 6s.
It's funny cuz I was hearing that with Mambacita 6s when I was seeking them out resell. They're the last 6s that released right?!

Early bird I see bro! I can't wear a 12 in 6s.
It's funny cuz I was hearing that with Mambacita 6s when I was seeking them out resell. They're the last 6s that released right?!
The reverse grinches released at Xmas.

SNKRS not getting these?

Don't see them on the upcoming releases.

Nome of the Kobes that are supposed to drop on the 13th are there.

Back
Top Bottom