NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

I was bout to name some but then I remembered how crazy I went with 8s!!!

I’ll say the ones I don’t care for…ASGs, Graffiti’s, Volts, Challenge Red(YOTS), and 2013 Xmas

Amnesty and other PEs, Purple Fades, Sulfurs, Milk Snakes, and Easter’s are some that top my want list. And Pit Vipers!! My ex had me jealous of them muthas!!
I had two pairs of barcelonas, two of the grey and purple snake one, and one yellow sulfur back in the day. Played in them until they fell apart pretty much! I always wanted the blue colorway but never was able to get them.

I’m wondering if the 8s will be true to size or half size up like the 5 and 6 protro were for me.

Man my early IG posts were basically just pictures of me in Kobe’s lol. This was before you could post videos. 🤣

1684339956754.jpg

Looking good, little more padding (softer?) around collar and tongue. Also the stitched swoosh is fire.

Def in for a pair.

I wonder if the all-white colorway is perhaps an angelic tribute colorway. My wishful thinking is that Vanessa posts these on her IG saying that she'd want these all-white Kobes to be as available, abundant and as classic as the all-white AF1s. Realistically, I don't think that'd happen, but one can only imagine...

I used to go half size up in 8 because I went by the 7. It worked for most pairs. I got a Mamabacurial UK 11 from Europe and my foot was swimming.

Would greatly appreciate making these more available. Love the 8s, 9s and 5s. One day would like to get a pair of 4s and 6s.

Other than the tongue and stitched swoosh, what is protro about these? They seem to have the same drop-in insole/cushioning from the og's.

Back
Top Bottom