NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

Frictionless transactions, purchases brought to your car, grocery delivery, ship to store, ride services...we even have next day delivery and vending machines for cars.

But if you want a pair of Kobes...welcome to the stone ages. It's like trying to score New Kids On The Block tickets in 1988. Very innovative Swoosh.

I checked in at the store where used to cop some Kobe releases...I wanted to make sure they weren't releasing there. I was the only person who inquired. This is a store that used to have 20-30 people camping in line for prelude pack releases.

People have lost interest in this line. It was only a matter of time.

No availability + sky-high resale + boring colorways = disinterest. Even the #s of posts on this board are a fraction of what they used to be.

It was only a matter of time.

It was so simple. Make them affordable. Make them available. Make good colorways. People purchased Kobes because they were A) fans of Kobe B) fun to collect and wear his sneakers. C) People liked to ball in his sneakers.

Fail, Fail, and Fail...on all fronts. Way to go Nike!
I get it.

But these will fly, people still want these to just ball in.

Even this color.

That or they want to click a couple buttons to have something to sell.

be176b12ccc90e0faa359ae29279ade9_w200.gif

C) People liked to ball in his sneakers.

That’s Nike’s market right there. They think they’re honoring Kobe’s legacy by making sure we only see them on court with kids who most likely paid resale to cop. And Vanessa, who I’m sure is a collector of bags and definitely jewelry, is probably eating it up in the “only the true fans and passionate collectors of high end premium footwear, will have and cherish these. Think of it as the highest quality of ‘Vino’ as your husband’s game was.”

I know Nike straight up selling shoes on Flightclub and StockX. There’s no way they’re missing out on that money.

I have been saying it since the day Kobe died… Nike doesnt care or Vanessa doesnt either.. the bots will take all the shoes as usual and us real fans will have to pay 3-4x for a damn pair while vanessa gives her stupid rich friends free kicks.. F Nike n F vanessa..

lets see how this new launch goes down.. bet all the bots grab them again smfh

Last edited:
Entered for the shoes, hoodie and tee. It’s booty that Nike charges $5 shipping now on orders less than $50

LMAO to the people who think this “relaunch “ is legit and think there will be 100s of pairs for everyone

LMAO to the people who think this “relaunch “ is legit and think there will be 100s of pairs for everyone
Vanessa has no idea how Nike works and thinks she will force them to produce 5 million pairs of a shoe to fill demand. Nike doesn’t even know the demand for Kobe’s until they release a pair that is easier to get for people and release them over and over again like Dunks. I haven’t even seen a raffle or site load with a size 12 yet so I know I’m not getting these. Same **** every time with Kobe’s and they keep saying “more available to the masses soon”

Remember the mambacitas were supposed to be the last limited release?

Back
Top Bottom