NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

I got used to it with the 8's

I was wondering if the white protros are the same way.

I could use another pair of Easter’s 🔥
There Was A Time…
IMG_8853.jpeg

IMG_9551.jpeg

Just picked up my sons pair

Still need to secure a pair for myself, niece and nephew

Last edited:
Welp, yall wanted kobes.

This what yall getting!! Scraight garbage

Yeah. At least for now, they've turned this line into a theme-based, limited-release tribute line rather than a performance-based "protro" line for real players and fans of KB's actual original shoes. It doesn't annoy me that they come out with these themed colorways, but the fact they are coming at the expense of the OG colorways is the problem. The Kobe line may as well not exist to me until they, hopefully, change course at some point and start releasing the real shoes.

those might be bad but they are still better than all the other protro 8 colorways about to release lol

Nike seriously gonna milk this thing with *** cw's until they need the hype back. Then and only then will they give us all the good OG 8 cw's like WTK, purple gradient, easter, pit viper, milk snake, etc.

If the hearts were PEs for the mamba foundation team or for a girls/women’s basketball team then i could understand. But to potentially release those to the masses as a serious cw, haaaaaaaaaaiiilll to the naawwwwww!!!!!!! Heck, they could/should just make them kids only, i could understand that concept too

If you’re a real sneakerhead like i consider myself, we’ve ALLL bought some questionable kicks in our lives but those hearts take it to another level

Back
Top Bottom