NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

These are the only Court Purple 8s that I'll acknowledge

1706586343312.png

Ya'll really take this color way thing too much to heart lol

Those are Vanessa's PEs. They are the "wifey's".

We going to start shaming Vanessa again because she’s got a PE?

It says a lot about how abysmal the released colorways have become that some of us saw those V Days and just assumed they were another pair that's releasing.

I wish I remembered who used to buy all those ugly off court Kobe’s on NT that’s his flavor. Lol

Who’s the NTer that literally bought up 10 pairs of personals of these

I was so jealous because I never got a pair although I kinda hated the 8s
It was lewi1913. Was crazy at the time and the term "lewi-up" was made as a joke to basically mean "I like this colorway so much I'm buying as many pairs as possible."

8s bottomed out really fast for me, and once that happened the lockdown and stability suffered as well. Had one of my worst ankle sprains ever wearing 8s when I jumped for a rebound and landed on a foot. That said, I still went through 4-5 pairs of them. My favorite colorway I owned was the Barcelona.

What's bad about them?

They're basically a team sneaker and based around the Kobe career ID
Just A Lazy Rendition Of A Sneaker That Could Be Done So Much Better…. Those Court Purples Up Top Would’ve Been A Much Better Use Of Materials.

Hate To See These Gimicky Colorways Personally, But That’s Just My Opinion

It was lewi1913. Was crazy at the time and the term "lewi-up" was made as a joke to basically mean "I like this colorway so much I'm buying as many pairs as possible."
Cough Cough Spiderjericho TM verb. Problem with him was he rocked the same size 11.5 or 12 ugh. My man was going for all the pairs.

Back
Top Bottom