NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

These lowkey giving me Carpe Diem vibes. I know the tongue isn't grey, soles aren't clear, etc., but they are nice.

These okay too.

Nike-Kobe-8-Protro-University-Red-HF9550-600-4.jpg

Coming in the fall

These lowkey giving me Carpe Diem vibes. I know the tongue isn't grey, soles aren't clear, etc., but they are nice.

These okay too.
remind me of 6 del sol, sans the purple

I’d like to say I’m in on the lakers but no shot I hit. Haven’t hit on a Kobe on SNKRS yet.

Those red 8s is mine!!!

Hope i get venice 8s on sunday i been talking **** to the homie nonstop

at first i wanted those venice beaches but think imma try for the lakers cw instead. have a feeling them soles on VBs gonna look real funky once they yellow

Like some already said in some Kobe thread, I wonder what's up with some pairs of Protro 8's coming out with more padded tongue and some don't?

Why add the padding when people will buy them anyway?

Nike just milking the cash cow as long as they can.

Like some already said in some Kobe thread, I wonder what's up with some pairs of Protro 8's coming out with more padded tongue and some don't?

I was wondering if these were the new or old, because they made these truer to the OG

Maybe the change in tongue/swoosh are more performance releases 🤷‍♂️

So far every non OG colorway has the padded tongue. The VB are the first actually retro colorway and they kept it og. We’ll see if that’s the reasoning if/when they do another OG color.

So far every non OG colorway has the padded tongue. The VB are the first actually retro colorway and they kept it og. We’ll see if that’s the reasoning if/when they do another OG color.

It's a little weird, because these aren't a classic 8 at least for me. These were the one 8 I sold.

Back
Top Bottom