NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

These were the pair I liked the least out of the three and I actually got them

IMG_3453.png

0/4 for size 10.5; wife’s, daughter’s, friend’s and my account. I really wanted to hoop in these the most as I haven’t had an 8 protro yet.

Ls everywhere!!!!!! WTF bro!!!!!!

I knew it was coming coz I hit on the military blue 4s but man this sucks!!!

Queue REM everybody hurts GIF

So much for getting his shoes into the “true fans hands.” I believe I’m 0-21 now on Kobe’s since his passing. 🤦🏻‍♂️ That’s a lot of L’s.
I am 1/4. Only got Court Purples. This my favorite shoe ever. I actually wore them so I planned on getting every 8 since mines are beat.

These were the ones i wanted the most and only ones I hit on, take the rare w

I also hit while on vacation in India (From chicago), maybe change of location led to rare w

Venice beach have the lowest resale value of the 3 lol at least for 10.5 and under, dudes really struggling to flip them for 20 bucks profit. At that point why not just let the ppl who really want them have them

Feel like it also applies to the other 8 protros, speaks to how weak the colorways have been.

Venice beach have the lowest resale value of the 3 lol at least for 10.5 and under, dudes really struggling to flip them for 20 bucks profit. At that point why not just let the ppl who really want them have them

Feel like it also applies to the other 8 protros, speaks to how weak the colorways have been.

Or maybe people are just tired of paying 2-3x every release?

I feel this. I am a 10 and have been struggling to get this. Gets me mad seeing that they're doing all this to get $20-30

Back
Top Bottom