NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

Hit a 13 VB on SNKRS

Not too big of a fan of the cw and little bummed it’s more of a retro than a protro. But excited to see them in hand and check em out. See if want to hoop in them

Hit a 13 VB on SNKRS

Not too big of a fan of the cw and little bummed it’s more of a retro than a protro. But excited to see them in hand and check em out. See if want to hoop in them
It’s a protro . Tongue padding is thicker. Insoles are reasct and more snug lockdown fit Thant the original

I sold my VB's before his death as I was tight for cash. I like this colourway and I'll get it, just waiting for prices to come down a bit.

It’s a protro . Tongue padding is thicker. Insoles are lunar and more snug lockdown fit Thant the original
Insole is react yeah. Tongue isn’t like the halo. Upper still prone to ripping. Much heavier than the OG. Nightwing review was pretty good

My Halo 8s fit more snug than the OG challenge red pair I had. Think it has a lot to do with the thick react insole they have though.

IMG_4052.png

Hit on the first SNKRS Kobe win since 2019! 😂🤦‍♂️

Got a pair for my son too..so I’ll probably keep these so we can match when we sign him up for Youth Basketball

Back
Top Bottom