Nike Kyrie 5

I hate Snkrs. Checked out and in line. Didn't get a notification. Come back and sold out. Could cop them at footlocker. Com but doesn't tell me if if my local store has them

I got a paypal email but no Got Em or Purchased notification on snkrs. Guess I'll see what happens later on today since a grip of shoes got released today.

Still showing a full size run on SNKRS right now
Not on mine. Smh. Screenshot_20190413-072440_SNKRS.jpg

I ended up copping off ftl.com. Hopefully my Snkrs one doesn't go through but sounds like it will. Especially if there's supposed to be a fsr.

Just checked out on FNL and used $20 rewards. Will return the snkrs pair if that actually gets shipped.

Just canceled my ftl order. I'm glad they were able to. Nike doesn't let you cancel orders at all. Smh.

They do within the 30 minutes of ordering unless they took away the option

On Nike? Not sure when that changed. I've placed orders and called immediately after and they've already sent the order to their warehouse.

Good to know in the future I guess

Yeah on nike in your order summary should have cancel button within 30 minutes of ordering. I haven’t had to cancel an order so not sure if still an option

I passed on the Samurais, which made me less inclined to go after the Confettis (which honestly I didn't care for, too much purple and pink vs blue and volt).

For launch CWs (it's ranking time!) I'd have to say:

Effect 2s > Dream 1s > Confetti 4s > Samurai 3s > Taco 5s

Samuaris would have been #3 but the design was re-used for the Mamba Mentality BLs which were far superior.
Swap the dreams and the effects and you got mine. Samurai would be higher for me if the swoosh didn’t chip off and the design wasn’t done Again too.

Mambas fire in person.. didn’t cop cuzz I couldn’t pass up dream 1s and all star 2s for 160$. But I went to the mall today cuzz I was bored and surprised they were here because we literally don’t get anything. The patent leather looks fire on the flytrap and prolly even better in the sun. Can’t wait to cop

Back
Top Bottom