Nike Kyrie 5

We don’t know if Soongebob Patrick are either, we don’t even know if they exsist.
But you quickly jumped on about branding ‍♂️

What quotes are we talking about here?

Mambas came in today.

C4020BFE-3556-43D2-9956-71C12BD7C05F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, does anyone know if these shorts or shirt will be available anytime soon? Maybe the shirt is already available?

Attachments

• IMG_9228.PNG
    IMG_9228.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 43
We don’t know if Soongebob Patrick are either, we don’t even know if they exsist.
But you quickly jumped on about branding ‍♂️
What u talking bout cuzz...I said they’re not b.c there’s no branding. I’m right so it doesn’t matter. DUde said Martin pair and buzz light year (16)s didn’t have branding. And I disproved that by saying Martin pair has quotes on the back and buzz light year pair is not a collab. I can’t name one collab with entertainment in general that doesn’t have some form of branding otherwise it’s just an inspiration

What u talking bout cuzz...I said they’re not b.c there’s no branding. I’m right so it doesn’t matter. DUde said Martin pair and buzz light year (16)s didn’t have branding. And I disproved that by saying Martin pair has quotes on the back and buzz light year pair is not a collab. I can’t name one collab with entertainment in general that doesn’t have some form of branding otherwise it’s just an inspiration

What he's saying is branding or inspiration doesnt change the theme, whether it says Pixar or not we know it's buzz lightyear, so whether the Patrick spongebob say something from Nickelodeon or not we'll know its them, there was no branding on either fresh prince of bel air 5s and we know what they were, it doesnt have to be explicit

What he's saying is branding or inspiration doesnt change the theme, whether it says Pixar or not we know it's buzz lightyear, so whether the Patrick spongebob say something from Nickelodeon or not we'll know its them, there was no branding on either fresh prince of bel air 5s and we know what they were, it doesnt have to be explicit
Y’all just trying hard to not understand . There’s a difference between a collab and inspiration. Kyrie said he gonna have collab with friends and spongebob (Patrick) just cuzz a shoe looks like something doesn’t make it a collab. You can make a red and yellow adidas shoe with a hamburger outsole. Yea it looks like mcdonalds, but unless McDonald’s agreed to it it’s just a red and yellow shoe that looks like a McDouble. Now if McDonald’s agreed to make a
Shoe with adidas then somewhere on the shoe I’m sure it would have a Yellow m. Martin 16-collab , buzz light year 16-inspiration, lucky charms kyrie-collab,
Those toy story flytraps we saw pics of last year -inspiration. It’s pretty simple, dude said he thought those pink shoes could be the Patrick’s and I said Na, because—lack of branding...end of story lol

Y’all just trying hard to not understand . There’s a difference between a collab and inspiration. Kyrie said he gonna have collab with friends and spongebob (Patrick) just cuzz a shoe looks like something doesn’t make it a collab. You can make a red and yellow adidas shoe with a hamburger outsole. Yea it looks like mcdonalds, but unless McDonald’s agreed to it it’s just a red and yellow shoe that looks like a McDouble. Now if McDonald’s agreed to make a
Shoe with adidas then somewhere on the shoe I’m sure it would have a Yellow m. Martin 16-collab , buzz light year 16-inspiration, lucky charms kyrie-collab,
Those toy story flytraps we saw pics of last year -inspiration. It’s pretty simple, dude said he thought those pink shoes could be the Patrick’s and I said Na, because—lack of branding...end of story lol

We aren't trying to hard, the issue was we cared less about whether it was branded or inspiration, as much as the overall theme and i think that's where you got lost in translation with us

Wasn’t there a rumour of a Patrick from Spongebob to be released??

I could be way off, but....
Anybody else see it

15E8E1FF-26C7-423A-9B38-3716A483F8E0.jpeg
FD6A8D3F-798D-4E2A-8230-8B0AF5E7DC82.jpeg

You could say “yo those remind me of Patrick” and that would make sense though lol

That’s exactly what I did ****ing say.. cuzz.

I said things like rumour, anybody see it, could be way off, etc
But jumped straight on your high horse, got lost in translation.
Never once did I say they where a official Spongebob Patrick colourway.

But you right so it doesn’t matter haha.

Rokits are by far the softest and also most loose pair of the 5’s. They are a complete different shoe.
The flytrap is not as tight & they are not as snug as others.
Laces don’t pull as tight too.
So these aren’t good for playing ball in? At least compared to other color ways...

Iv only used mine to get shots up in.
But that’s the same with all my 5’s so far, I don’t feel that any of the 5’s hold up against the 4 to play games and train in.

I shoot in 5’s but play in 4’s.
Rokits do feel like a different shoe to other 5’s, completely if I’m being honest.

I have a few videos of me shooting and stuff in the rokits on insta if your interested in seeing them on court.

https://instagram.com/luke_thompson_hpools_finest

Back
Top Bottom