Nike Kyrie 5

Saw these in size 13 footlocker but couldn’t add to cart. I wonder if someone else got em
28CF2AE5-A137-4B34-9A98-D07D21A193D7.png

Just seen this on display at my local HoH. Had to grab it immediately.

Was talking to the employee about the spongebob pack and he said it might come out a week early, on the 3rd. But as of now, it is still for the 10th.

I also seen that “street culture” pair. Easy pass for me, nice details on them tho.

F96547E7-3034-44B6-9084-60E5BED7D00A.jpeg

Just seen this on display at my local HoH. Had to grab it immediately.

Was talking to the employee about the spongebob pack and he said it might come out a week early, on the 3rd. But as of now, it is still for the 10th.

I also seen that “street culture” pair. Easy pass for me, nice details on them tho.

F96547E7-3034-44B6-9084-60E5BED7D00A.jpeg

Were the tees available too? Or was it just the hoodies?

Well you got a variety of answers what ya going for?

I’ll get these down the road prolly just the main color is similar to the ikhets which is why I’m not in a rush
  • uhmm, i like gum bottoms a lot, BUT i saw & admired the red bottoms 1st.
  • I also like the details on the uppers of the gum pair a bit more as well...
Yeah I think I'm gonna go for the gums, but I'm going to wait a little bit to buy b/c I think I can save $30-$40 bucks if I wait.

Thank u all for ur help btw. I really like this design.

i got a one time use for 25 percent off the spongebob hoodie if anyone is in stockton-bay area and wants to add to my order

• uhmm, i like gum bottoms a lot, BUT i saw & admired the red bottoms 1st.
  • I also like the details on the uppers of the gum pair a bit more as well...
Yeah I think I'm gonna go for the gums, but I'm going to wait a little bit to buy b/c I think I can save $30-$40 bucks if I wait.

Thank u all for ur help btw. I really like this design.

The upper on both pairs are exactly the same tho, the 2 pics you posted are of different sides of the shoe

Back
Top Bottom