Nike Kyrie 5

Niketown Seattle didn’t get the Patrick’s in adults, but had them in kids. That pink with that bottom really pops

Saw someone wearing the Patrick's at the Mets game tonight. The pink is just right but the shoe isn't for me.

Did anyone else’s HOH make you buy one men’s size at a time and then go to the back of the line to buy again?
No not here. That’s how it probably should be depending on how hot the shoe is and how long the line is. Bummed they didnt have the shirts or socks though. Only blk and yellow hoodie. The hoodie ran big also.

C245DE70-B345-4542-997F-D9F271629D3D.jpeg

No not here. That’s how it probably should be depending on how hot the shoe is and how long the line is. Bummed they didnt have the shirts or socks though. Only blk and yellow hoodie. The hoodie ran big also.

The tees fit big too :/

Niketown Seattle didn’t get the Patrick’s in adults, but had them in kids. That pink with that bottom really pops

Interesting. I’ve heard another Nike store didn’t get Patrick’s in either. Did they say why or if they’ll be getting their stock in at a later time?

JS”

Interesting. I’ve heard another Nike store didn’t get Patrick’s in either. Did they say why or if they’ll be getting their stock in at a later time?

JS”

Nah. They didn’t say why. I was shocked it were the Patrick’s they didn’t get in adults. Rumor were the Squidward pair was rumored so that’s the pair I thought they wouldn’t have. A lot of people were bummed. It seemed to be the most sought after pair at the store.

I got two of each. Except for the Sandy’s. I should’ve grabbed the Sandy joints to complete the collection. I’ll see if they still have some around.

I didn't get a single one.... **** man.... my 6 YO really wanted that spongebob one..... **** me

I think all boxes the same. I ain’t go to 125th today so I missed out, but paid over. If it was anywhere near as good as the cereal special packaging last year I would’ve copped more

I’m glad everyone enjoyed this release. Spongebob was a little after my cartoon days. I grew up on doug, rugrats, catdog, angry beavers etc.

I’m in that sweet spot where I got all these and spongebob. And Angry Beavers back would be $$$$$$

I’m glad everyone enjoyed this release. Spongebob was a little after my cartoon days. I grew up on doug, rugrats, catdog, angry beavers etc.

I feel like I discovered Spongebob in college. It was the perfect amount of weird to match those years in my life.

Back
Top Bottom