Nike Kyrie 5

Joined Jul 21, 2012
Managed to scoop a pair of Sandy yesterday for retail. Surprised (kinda...I know it’s not the most hyped out of the pack) to still be able to find my size a few days after the release.

JS”

NIKEONLY33

formerly niketalk33
Joined Oct 7, 2013
Can anyone with the shirts please post a pic of the size tag with the bar code on it. Want to use to scan in store so I can purchase . Thanks

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Got my friend a Squid in 12, and he needs 11.5. Think he has any shot with in store locating and making the swap?

Joined Mar 10, 2011
Trying to get the spongebobs so I can split with my friend and mismatch with my Patricks

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Trying to get the spongebobs so I can split with my friend and mismatch with my Patricks
This is what I was going to do as well haha. Along with mismatch OddSox Spongebob/Patrick socks. Was only able to get the Patrick’s so I’m on the hunt for Spongebob now.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now