Nike Kyrie 5

The sneaker room mom pair
1569586060139.png

1569586086509.png

1569586103980.png
Gonna get my Mom these

Good thing I got one of those sneakerroom 3s but this pair is gonna be a headache to get so resell it is lol but have to buy right away and not wait or else ull have to pay 1k or more lol

Man definitely thinking of copping a black/black pair and the white/grey pair.

Good price and they appear to be performance beasts.

Can anyone compare them to the Kyrie 5?

Does anyone else share the same feelings about traction? Was about to buy a pair.
I’ve had 3 sessions in mine on different courts and the traction on them is pretty on point. I still rate my Uncle Drew 4s as better in terms of traction, but i haven’t had any issues with the Bandulu’s. A wipe here and there and i’m good to go.

How do the lows compare to the Kyrie 5 in your opinion? If you wouldn’t mind touching on cushioning especially.

JS”

I like the lows better to be honest, the traction is def better on these, cushion is better on the 5's though. But overall I like the lows better than the 5 mainly bc traction is a must for me.

Copped the white-soled colourway.

Keen to beat these to the ground. It took my 5's awhile to break-in, perhaps the upper/fly-trap needs time to mould the foot.

Hoping the lows will be easier to break-in. I tried them in-store and the court feel/impact protection balance looks good, traction feels good.

Back
Top Bottom