Nike Kyrie 5

Black tee and off white (not the Virgil variety) joggers would be easy to pull off. But i don’t have to worry since I somehow struck out on SNKRS and wanted to only go through Nike to use a gift card smh...

I’ve been extremely lucky getting shoes through the years. My shipment info came through on Footlocker. I most definitely will drop 20+ in my league playoff game in 2 weeks! Lol! I’m 37 and my 30+ games are long gone. I’m just hoping my ankle is fully healed because those KD11’s messed my foot up! I sprained my ankle real bad back in October and this has been a battle getting back to 100%. STAY AWAY FROM THOSE SHOES!!!

I’ve been extremely lucky getting shoes through the years. My shipment info came through on Footlocker. I most definitely will drop 20+ in my league playoff game in 2 weeks! Lol! I’m 37 and my 30+ games are long gone. I’m just hoping my ankle is fully healed because those KD11’s messed my foot up! I sprained my ankle real bad back in October and this has been a battle getting back to 100%. STAY AWAY FROM THOSE SHOES!!!

thank you for the info, and speedy recovery sir!

Was able to cop the Ikhats this morning. Between these and the "King" Lebron 16s, Nike has me back spending in basketball like it's 2013.

Kyrie 5 Concept-10.jpg
Kyrie 5 Concept-11.jpg
Kyrie 5 Concept-12.jpg
Kyrie 5 Concept-4.jpg

Was able to cop today at my nearest FL, got lucky and got a 2nd pair off SNKRS.....one for strictly on court, one for off court - lovin this pair, just wanted to share some shots I took today

So I just tried on the multi-color Kyrie 4s and I like the fit. Hoping the 5’s fit just as good. I would’ve copped but they were only $119 :smh:

No rewards allowed..

The mall was so busy .. second day picking up in a row.. hope to avoid for a while

The purple outsole treatment is SO nice when I took them out in store.

I feel they’ll be less than $190 soon. Especially when the snkrs pairs come in.

If I find one in my price I’m comfortable with, I’m going for it.

Nike sent me a 25% off code so order both the hot punch and the floral Kyrie lows for $160. I feel slightly better about missing out... for now.

Back
Top Bottom