Nike Kyrie 5

Don't have an issue getting these on. CNCPTs pair loosen up nice. Need to make sure the flywire goes THROUGH the hole in the flytrap-strap. That let's the laces loosen further.

Wore for a workout last night, wanting to take these on court and beat them but unsure about the reservations about cushioning. The heel feels superrrrr firm.

Don't have an issue getting these on. CNCPTs pair loosen up nice. Need to make sure the flywire goes THROUGH the hole in the flytrap-strap. That let's the laces loosen further.

Wore for a workout last night, wanting to take these on court and beat them but unsure about the reservations about cushioning. The heel feels superrrrr firm.
Could you clarify or show a pic detailing how to lace them through the flywire? Because from the looks of it, it's pre-laced through the flywire.

These ones:nerd:
FeaturedFootwear_KYRIE5_PEs_NeonBlends_12.6.18-1108_hd_1600.jpg

If these Kyre's work for me, I may ID a pair. We'll see how it goes when I get on the court on Sunday.

Can you speak on the cushion of the 4 vs 5?
Thanks

Personally, I prefer the Kyrie 4 cushion setup because it was a bit softer. Plus, i was surprised when there was minimal heel cushion at all in the Kyrie 5.

In the end, Kyrie 5 had more court feel, but it sacrificed some of the cushioning . Thus, it felt harder. Kyrie 4 had a great balance of cushion and court feel. I was hoping the Kyrie 5 cushioning would feel like the Kobe 6 Lunarlons. But they just removed the cushion feel a tad bit more than I preferred.

Could you clarify or show a pic detailing how to lace them through the flywire? Because from the looks of it, it's pre-laced through the flywire.
yes, that's what i meant. Keep it prelaced through the flywire, but when you loosen that portion of the flywire actually comes through the hole on the strap.

Personally, I prefer the Kyrie 4 cushion setup because it was a bit softer. Plus, i was surprised when there was minimal heel cushion at all in the Kyrie 5.

In the end, Kyrie 5 had more court feel, but it sacrificed some of the cushioning . Thus, it felt harder. Kyrie 4 had a great balance of cushion and court feel. I was hoping the Kyrie 5 cushioning would feel like the Kobe 6 Lunarlons. But they just removed the cushion feel a tad bit more than I preferred.
surprising as this is the largest concealed zoom bag nike has ever used. Did the forefoot feel good at least?

Slightly miffed that the eye of horus on my NDC pair was scuffed up. Stuff like that happens when the company pinches pennies by shoving a size 14 in a size 12 box.

Back
Top Bottom