Nike Kyrie 5

B559EDCC-FF97-4D00-A7A1-E4654B170D75.jpeg

8A102C46-BF86-431C-9451-A0583287C551.jpeg

32C2F837-3DD2-4582-8173-C1B8415B4A48.jpeg

Tacos just showed up. And man these things are amazing

got them coming from NDC, but saw them in hand at HOH today, not bad, didn't want to look too much at them just yet, will wait til they come in the mail.

got them coming from NDC, but saw them in hand at HOH today, not bad, didn't want to look too much at them just yet, will wait til they come in the mail.

Same as I saw then today at my local HoH. Congrats to those who copped

Really like the toe swoosh but huge swoosh in the heel was a turn off for me. Even tho it was 3M.

Anyone know of a 9 Taco anywhere online for retail? Trying to hook a buddy up

I'll check at my local HoH tomorrow as well

Last edited:
To only pick out that from what I said...speaks for itself...But I digress...even though what I said is based on experience with alot of different shoes over a space of 24 years...and then seeing others who have the tacos and magic and have said there was slipping...so it interesting to hear someone In your self has experienced the opposite...and I don't mind being wrong either..I ain't like the majority of society who's sensitive and passive aggressive lol so I always like hearing different results...so I've heard the rubber is hard/thick? Is it true?

Sorry - just saw this. I guess i came off kind of a-hole-ish, and I should have been a little smoother. Completely me. Thank you for not elevating. As for the shoe, the white part is great from the start, but the colors actually needed a little driveway time to rub off that finish on the color. After about 30 minutes of concrete they were good on a bad indoor floor. I wouldn’t wear them too long outside - the pattern is sort of shallow but it is a harder rubber. I just wish we could get outsoles like the Barkley and mid-90’s shoes - worked outdoor and in.

Anyone know of a 9 Taco anywhere online for retail? Trying to hook a buddy up

I'll check at my local HoH tomorrow as well
I ordered a 9. They come Friday. If I don’t like em I’ll see to u for retail. Just gotta pay for ship. I’ll let you know

My 1st pair will be the Concepts pair (hopefully)...I think the Taco's are hideous, but my opinion is skewed. Growing up in rural NC the only people that wear that type of camo and orange were the hunting kids. Gives me flashbacks of confederate flags, pickup trucks, and country music.

I went TTS in the Black Magic’s and got a 10.5.

I tried them on this morning before heading to work. They weren’t easy as some shoes to get on, sure, but they weren’t too difficult either after loosening up the laces. I imagine after breaking them in they’ll be better in that area. I thought they felt great on foot too, but I’ll also say that I was just standing in my room on hardwood floors with them on. Most importantly they didn’t feel too snug.

I went TTS in the Black Magic’s and got a 10.5.

I tried them on this morning before heading to work. They weren’t easy as some shoes to get on, sure, but they weren’t too difficult either after loosening up the laces. I imagine after breaking them in they’ll be better in that area. I thought they felt great on foot too, but I’ll also say that I was just standing in my room on hardwood floors with them on. Most importantly they didn’t feel too snug.

Hmmm...so as a widefooter, would you recommend that I go up a half size?

I ordered a 9. They come Friday. If I don’t like em I’ll see to u for retail. Just gotta pay for ship. I’ll let you know
Thanks! I just called my local HOH and they have a couple 9's sitting, I'll let you know if I cop them or not.

I played in the Tacos yesterday and they felt good but I def needed to break the traction in, I was sliding all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom