Nike Kyrie 5

I’d happily pay 170 if I had missed at retail. That’s $18 more than I paid after taxes. These are too nice. Seen some of the special box pairs sold at $175 on stockX.

Today was a good day!! Came up on a pair of concepts with the official box on local offerup!! $150 lol still cant believe it!! Lady said she bought her son the wrong size!!
IMG_20190105_161251_687.jpg

Today was a good day!! Came up on a pair of concepts with the official box on local offerup!! $150 lol still cant believe it!! Lady said she bought her son the wrong size!!

legit that's a $1.50 cheaper than my FTL pr

these gonna look super good in the spring/summer

Appreciate it. Was trying to order a pair for my cousin's birthday, kept getting the error.

FTL/FTA/Champs all updated their sites within the last month or so, and they all seem to be glitchy. Eastbay kept the old format and they're fine. Placed the order from EB.

Yeah, something is definitely borked. Try adding any item that ships-from-store and you get an error.

Concepts came in Thursday from FTL so today I decided to give them a wear but I couldn’t get my feet into them. It doesn’t matter how much I loosen the laces I cant get my feet pass the flytrap

Concepts came in Thursday from FTL so today I decided to give them a wear but I couldn’t get my feet into them. It doesn’t matter how much I loosen the laces I cant get my feet pass the flytrap

i usually fit very snug tts, so when i tried on a pair of black magic at a footstore i had to loosen up the lacing including thru the flytrap till it's completely loose to the point where it's flapping around, maybe that helps. and i did have to push myself into the shoe like those hyperrevs.

i usually fit very snug tts, so when i tried on a pair of black magic at a footstore i had to loosen up the lacing including thru the flytrap till it's completely loose to the point where it's flapping around, maybe that helps. and i did have to push myself into the shoe like those hyperrevs.
I thought about doing that but I don’t want to do that every time I put them on. It’s too much of a hassle. I guess I will try to locate some 4s on discount

I thought about doing that but I don’t want to do that every time I put them on. It’s too much of a hassle. I guess I will try to locate some 4s on discount

how about going half size up? or is the sizing not an issue and only putting on the shoe itself?

Back
Top Bottom