Nike Kyrie 5

Why would they make that CW gs only? WHY?

I want to know who's making these decisions so I can give them a stone cold stunner and take their jerb.
Same thing with those Tiffany 4s they did last year, the school bus 2s, they always make that one extremely good cw a gs

Rumor March 1st....
D0BNt7nWkAAeyrk.jpg:large

Easy jokes to throw around saying Kyrie will leave Celtics

Not the common trend to have a team colorway. Same with Pg3 and why not2. No real sig in a team colorway....

Maybe that’s why Nike aren’t doing team colorways. No good Celtics Kyrie 5 or Lakers Lebron 16

If the Knicks get Zion, I can see Kyrie and KD teaming up in NY to see what they can do. Kyrie will retire early and KD will play in DC for his last years.

Never thought Lebron would be looking like a chump in LA, all by himself.

ITS Something I always wondered why I didn’t get good kyrie or bron colors when they were on the cavs or even now bron is on the lakers and kyrie the Celtics still woulda make for a cool colorway. ESP now that Nike has nba contract they could make an official colorway like with the team logo on the tounge or whatever

Easy jokes to throw around saying Kyrie will leave Celtics

Not the common trend to have a team colorway. Same with Pg3 and why not2. No real sig in a team colorway....
Pg3 just came out only 4 colorways so far he will have an okc coming soon like he did on the 2

Got my Rokits in the mail and they fit way too tight. My first pair of 5s and I went with my usual size, 13, but even if they break in might be no good.

Back
Top Bottom