Nike Kyrie 5

7da7fb87-c281-4f1f-8a6a-db08f43b7d4f-jpeg.2296748

tenor.gif

bcbcc7b54070cde504e04a25c44c8cbf.jpg

Drake-625x352.jpg

why does it feel like they aren't putting out colorways for the Kyrie 5? nike basketball seems to really be slowin down.

even with the kobe protro 4, there has only been 1 release. LeBron 16 seems to doing ok...but I feel like Nike is usually pumpin out WAY more colorways.

I'm curious how NikeID's sales have been over the years. With fewer options, I feel like people aren't too excited to ID anymore.
At least for me...I'm not IDing any pairs until they offer gradient options and swoosh outlines....and of course more color options.

Yeah it feels like Nike has slowed down on the signature athlete releases. For the Kyrie 5 at least, we know we have the Family Guy, Spongebob, Friends, and UFO pairs coming.

Just can't get with the 5's for a basketball sneaker. The look is really growing on me (dukes, cookies colorways) but man, my feet are sweating just trying them on for a few minutes, can't imagine wearing them in warm weather/basketball. Not sure how the lacing system (eyelets) will hold up over time either, if one pops it'll mess up the whole lacing system.

Consensus seems to be that people still prefer the 4s for performance and now that they're on sale it seems a no brainer. Love the cookies colorway dropping tomorrow though, just don't think they're worth the purchase.

You’re right I forgot about that one. Not the cw in interested in, nothing on sale from the sites I usually use.. NDC, FTL, FNL, etc.

Mainly looking at the black, white/black, and red/black cw’s

Celtics are the only Boston team I don't hate, and green is my favorite color. They've made, what...ONE celtics CW since he's been there?

And judging from his attitude, he gone after this season.

Celtics are the only Boston team I don't hate, and green is my favorite color. They've made, what...ONE celtics CW since he's been there?

And judging from his attitude, he gone after this season.
At first I thought he'd be dumb to leave the Celtics. Now I could definitely see it.
They're actually playing better without him this season too.

Back
Top Bottom