Nike Kyrie 5

6170CFD0-8FC8-442D-B52E-CF478CD1226A.jpeg
Changed my tune on the 5s after going tts. I like the toe box much more than on the 4s (which is a bit bulky and rounded up imo)

Friends pair is TRASH!!! Imo lol. Bring on pics of the mamba’s. Hopefully better than the 4’s
Friends pair fire bro! AND I’ve been rewatching friends all this early girls are cute to me but I’m seeing Monica in a new light now that I’m grown. And anything gonna look better than the mamba 4

Colorway is super nice. Haven't played in them yet but lockdown seem nice.

Attachments

• 20190329_220745.jpg
    20190329_220745.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
6170CFD0-8FC8-442D-B52E-CF478CD1226A.jpeg
Changed my tune on the 5s after going tts. I like the toe box much more than on the 4s (which is a bit bulky and rounded up imo)
Nice dude! Underrated colorway of the 5's for sure! I have a question (if I understood correctly)... before going tts, did you initially go up half a size or down? I'm still undecided whether to go tts or half a size up (I seem to be in between sizes in Kyries, especially with the 4's, which were either slightly too big or slightly too small).

Last edited:
Nice dude! Underrated colorway of the 5's for sure! I have a question (if I understood correctly)... before going tts, did you initially go up half a size or down? I'm still undecided whether to go tts or half a size up (I seem to be in between sizes in Kyries, especially with the 4's, which were either slightly too big or slightly too small).

Yeah I'm a size 12 (1/2 size up) in the 4's. My tts was way too tight and I like snug for bball. So I initially went 1/2 size up on the 5's but felt too roomy in the toe box. They key was learning how to loosen the flytrap and now tts (11.5) feels perfect on the 5's. My foot is slightly wide but nothing abnormal. Hope that helps. Even still, the flytrap is kind of a pain in the *** when trying to get your foot in.

Any NT fam get the EYBL Kyrie look out for ya boy I’m first lol

I just saw them at an AAU tournament they flames

Do I spy some black? Haha

I can’t wait to see better pics!!!

I also want to see that Martian cw. Any word on that release?

Back
Top Bottom