Nike Kyrie 5

redrum3281 redrum3281
ECvdnjjUcAE0VNT

Since they only +$20 resell thinking of grabbing a pair of Patricks or Spongebob.

Theyre xdr here in Philippines so I can play with them outdoors/theyll last long?
Yes, apparently the Asia release was XDR except for Spongebob cause that was a gum sole

Welp. I’m pretty sure my UPS driver just stole my spongebob shoes and shirt I ordered from StockX. Was home all day and got a delivery notification. Went to check and there was nothing there. Checked my nest cam. UPS never came. Checked closely within 1hr timeframe it says it was delivered and nothing. They called the driver who came to my house and said he thought he delivered it and just gave me a run around for 5 minutes. He sounded nervous as hell when I showed him the camera and told him he never came. Said he’s gonna talk to him manager so they can contact the shipper and file a claim. This sucks.

Ok I’m officially an ***. Apparently StockX leaves your phone number on the shipping label. I got a call from a girl telling me some packages were delivered to her house... UPS driver got the address wrong by 1 number and delivered to a house down the street. Super grateful there’s still good people out there. She could have easily kept them. That’s the last time I ever accuse anyone of anything like that. I was sure that man stole my packages.
4A4F85CC-BB16-42D8-B498-8EC27A89B000.jpeg

I too had a package delivered to another house couple streets down not too long ago. There was two labels and one had wrong street name, but same number. I called ups and they were able to have the driver retrieve the package. So I know the feeling. Glad she returned to you.

Back
Top Bottom