Nike Kyrie 5

That UPS man was nervous because he thought he was about to get fired :wow:

Glad you got the goods, though.
I didn’t really suspect him at first. I figured like what happened to @thapointguy it was just delivered to the wrong address. When the driver showed up to my
house tho he was acting so weird. He told me he was pretty sure he delivered it and that he remembers my house and he left it by the potted plants by my door. Then 10 seconds later he tells me maybe another driver had it. I told him I checked the camera and nobody ever came. Then he proceeded to tell me it’s weird that it was marked as delivered since the scanner wouldn’t allow him to scan the package if he was not at the correct address. Obviously none of that was true. I mean I get being nervous but he didn’t have to straight out lie to me lol.
But yeah I’m just glad everything worked out.

Bandulu pair came in today from finishline sale the other day... goin to rock these in the fal
20190831_154825.jpg

Damn. I’m sorry to hear that. Nobody saw anything?
Any idea who it could have been? Cameras around the house ?
Na I live in Ana apartment complex and like my porch is huge and they literally had to carry 20 pairs of shoes across my porch and down the stairs where the whole neighborhood could see and of course no one did. The police wouldn’t take finger prints or anything. I’m really sick bro they took a lotta my grails. Stuff I’ll never be able to afford to buy again. I have a feeling I’ll find out eventually who did it because it’s a small town and nobody has shoes like that.

Damm son. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you find the some of bish and give him/her that work.

Invest in a surveillance camera like THE RING.
Yea I hope that as well. I know I won’t get my stuff back so all I can hope for is to give somebody that pain. It gotta be someone who know me and know I work all day and night cuzz they were in here going through everything and taking their time picking and choosing what shoes to take. They left me with Bruce lee 3s duke 1s green glow 2s Xmas 2s all star 2s CNY 4s DOTD 4s j.r smith 4s duke 5s and Asia S1 hybrid. And a couple pairs of other stuff and that’s it. I’m bouta just buy a couple of my grails back and leave em at my moms and slow down on shoes for a while, like only getting stuff I really love. Cuzz this kinda turned me off to it. It’s the 2nd time my shoe collections been stolen in my life.And this time I’m not in the streets, not doing nothing crazy. I thought this kinda stuff was a thing of my past. Smh

Yea I hope that as well. I know I won’t get my stuff back so all I can hope for is to give somebody that pain. It gotta be someone who know me and know I work all day and night cuzz they were in here going through everything and taking their time picking and choosing what shoes to take. They left me with Bruce lee 3s duke 1s green glow 2s Xmas 2s all star 2s CNY 4s DOTD 4s j.r smith 4s duke 5s and Asia S1 hybrid. And a couple pairs of other stuff and that’s it. I’m bouta just buy a couple of my grails back and leave em at my moms and slow down on shoes for a while, like only getting stuff I really love. Cuzz this kinda turned me off to it. It’s the 2nd time my shoe collections been stolen in my life.And this time I’m not in the streets, not doing nothing crazy. I thought this kinda stuff was a thing of my past. Smh

Keep your eyes out on local consignment shops, craigslist and the like

Damn Patrick's resell shooted up in the Philippines dont want to go to stockx and grab a non XDR pair smh or should I?

59CDC672-E611-492D-AC99-71B07C8BC194.jpeg
B1D740E0-4B19-47C6-BEE1-991D5CEC69A3.jpeg
3CAC7564-4F6E-4DFE-8C26-555380B408F2.jpeg
Just grabbed these DS for $50 from a friend yesterday. My Dukes are an 11 and these are 10.5 so a little short, but I’ll manage.

I just want to come in here and say that I think i've finally been able to break in the 5's.

There is nothing worst than having to think about your kicks when you're playing.

When they first dropped I felt them so awkward compared to the 3. Wore them on and off, then just had to push through it lol. Finally probably after 15+ wears they've moulded to my feet, specifically the upper. The solid outsole is really solid but they do accumulate a bit of dust.

These are great kicks and should be on discount/are on discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom