Nike Kyrie 7

Joined Jan 30, 2002
Not bad, (not great either, looking like takedown Adapts) and don't put the EYE on them.

Joined Nov 18, 2019
So far I like the look and I'm cool with the eye. Just don't make them run small like the 6.

Joined Sep 29, 2013
Looks like a stiff upper/mesh material. Those 2x lateral TPU pieces are this models version of lockdown (flytrap on the 5, strap on the 6).

I feel like the Kyrie line has been more or less the same since the 4, yet it's a pretty good shoe for the shifty/explosive guard.

Keen to see an elite version...

Joined Jun 21, 2015
WTF @ the Kyrie 7.

I stand by what I said in the Kyrie 6 thread: The aesthetic design of the Kyrie line has gone down hill since the Kyrie 1. The Kyrie 1s are still the best looking out of his 7 sneakers.

Joined Feb 14, 2019
Can Nike please fix the fit.
THISSS the fit on the 5 and 6 is so tight it’s unmanageable. The flytrap strap on the 5 was literally a flytrap and the 6 I could barely get my foot in. You had to take the damn shoe apart to get a toe in

Makes you wonder wtf is Kyrie actually wearing or wtf happened in the development process

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now