Nike Kyrie 8

Why are some still calling these the 8s? Yall really running with the last infinity pair as not counting in his line?

I hope Ky balls out and Nike re-ups the contract, because aside from the infinity’s or 8.5s or whatever they are most of his kicks check all of the boxes. They’re affordable, mostly available, and they perform well. There is enough room for his sigs to continue

he's been wearing the Kyrie 5 low's
Oh yeahhh. Brain fart. I just meant the latest version, forgot they’re the 5. Idk if I’ve ever seen that where a model has a number for the mid top and a separate number for the low top.

Nope the respectfully 8's.
Why are they calling it that? The Infinity was originally the 8. Did they do that because Kyrie put it on blast that he had no input? Either way confusing? But also I’m in love with it’s aesthetics. If it has the performance and cushioning of the Infinity. Sign me up for multiple pairs.

Just realized how closely these resemble the Fly Trap 6's minus a few details here and there. The shape is damn near spot on though.

nike-kyrie-flytrap-6-gs-orange-yellow-dq8094-800-6.jpg

Love that they maintain the 3 qtr mid for his sig line.

Best cut for a sig line imo.
Me too, and without the huge puffy tongue, they kind of hybridized his low top shoe, which he’s been wearing more and more frequently over the past four seasons. I love lower cut mid tops.

Me too, and without the huge puffy tongue, they kind of hybridized his low top shoe, which he’s been wearing more and more frequently over the past four seasons. I love lower cut mid tops.
My friends always make fun of the puffy *** tongue 🥲

Back
Top Bottom