Nike Kyrie 8

Hmm wonder what the cushion set up is going go to be. Lower cut and no a massive tongue with the infinity cushion, I’m in.

I can confirm these are gonna be the new Kyrie's......also it will probably be the Kyrie 8's (weird) but from what I know its gonna be the Kyrie 8. (and the ones that are out now are just the Kyrie Infinity but we will see if that part changes) Also I've seen a lot of the colorway designs too for the new upcoming Kyrie's and they got some HEAT!.....

Also you guys know how the first leaked pics aren't always the greatest looking. Give it some time.....you'll see
IMG_20220728_111640.jpg

I wonder if kyrie wanted his line to end on the kyrie 8 for Kobe, so he told Nike to change the 8 to the infinity.

I like these a lot actually. Don't really understand the backlash. I think we can all agree the infinity was doo doo and these are certainly 10x an upgrade. I'm in on them

It's so weird to me how many people are saying the exact opposite. I'm legitimately baffled seeing people talk about how these (the infinity) are the greatest shoes they've ever worn, or the greatest shoe in years. No lie I started wondering if some Nike employees are spreading out and hyping up the shoe so they can move out the back inventory. I don't mind if people like a shoe that I don't, but some of the compliments of the shoes just don't even make sense to me. You're the first person I've seen on here in what feels like months who thought these were trash, like I do.

The 9s look good though

I remember being in a food spot and one of the employees were talking bout the Infinity’s when they just dropped last fall.

All the young hoopers rocking the lows

Last edited:

Not sure what you're pointing to here, but I've seen all the new up and coming Kyrie's (colorways/names etc) on sheet its labeled the 8's w./ drop dates...... but again that could be wrong. Just going off what I see.

It’s hilarious he said the Infinity’s were trash and then proceeded to backtrack and rock the same pair with no changes :lol:

Lowkey probably what killed the Nike deal fr if it is ending. The other stuff made them consider and that probably made them go “**** this” :lol: the grizzlies and man/machine colorway is nice but whoever does Nike colorways now has a fetish for weird combos and dumb patterns

It’s hilarious he said the Infinity’s were trash and then proceeded to backtrack and rock the same pair with no changes :lol:

Lowkey probably what killed the Nike deal fr if it is ending. The other stuff made them consider and that probably made them go “**** this” :lol: the grizzlies and man/machine colorway is nice but whoever does Nike colorways now has a fetish for weird combos and dumb patterns

I think he was mainly talking about their appearance.

Only certain coloways even look decent to me. I'm still confused why they created them so unnecessarily wide and then they have some sort of onramp in the back medial side.

Back
Top Bottom