Nike Kyrie III

3C6B7C30-6817-4429-A816-FCB0564081BB.jpeg
Say What you Want. Different strokes for different folks. I absolutely love these!!!!
CC6D1DF4-69B6-44CD-83BE-60ED592F3708.jpeg

I wore mine out the door last week.

Fiiiiiirrrrree!! Mine get delivered today!!! Love em'! I can understand some not liking them but I think they are dope. Has anyone ever done a collab of three different shoes before??
As far as I know there hasn’t been. The closest shoe that has a similar idea I would say are the LeBron what the 11’s. Where they they mashed up cw’s from previous models
Do they come with extra laces?
No extra laces

Damn. Was not expecting this after others had their reserves cancelled. First time I’ve ever been successful on SNKRS APP. I’m kinda over these Nike shenanigans tbh.
15F9C155-A771-4558-8771-5F87B9533F4E.png
Same. Raffles, camping etc. too many got dang releases too.

As far as I know there hasn’t been. The closest shoe that has a similar idea I would say are the LeBron what the 11’s. Where they they mashed up cw’s from previous models

No extra laces
Pretty sure the air tech challenge hybrid took the first 3 models and mashed em for that as well

Fiiiiiirrrrree!! Mine get delivered today!!! Love em'! I can understand some not liking them but I think they are dope. Has anyone ever done a collab of three different shoes before??

The Just Don AF1 Highs that recently dropped incorporate all 3 versions into 1 shoe.

Have you tried it on yet? How’s the fit? Thanks.

3C6B7C30-6817-4429-A816-FCB0564081BB.jpeg
Say What you Want. Different strokes for different folks. I absolutely love these!!!!
Tried the on and the fit is just like all Kyrie's to me....1/2 size up. I am usually 11.5 but all Kyries are 12's for me. They are just as UNCORMFORTABLE as all three Kyrie's as well. Smokin' shoe though!!

I posted the shoes on snap and someone actually offered me 220$ for these just now. WOW.

Hmmm...Lol I really like this shoe though.

Nike contacted me about my cancelled order after I complained on twitter lmao. I have a pair coming to me for 20% off and Next Day Air

Walked in FTL at 6:30 last night and got these with NO line, no camping. 1 pair left. Westfield Foxhills

Attachments

• C360_2017-12-08-20-17-55-530.jpg
    C360_2017-12-08-20-17-55-530.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Sorry but I’m late, the black/ tea, pair is EU only? And they already released?

This is a question i have also.....out of the 3 pairs the US will only be having the 1 pair that released already we will NOT have a chance to purchase the other 2 here in the states??...thanks for any info

^^^ same i was only ever interested in the Euro pair, shame i won't be able to cop smh. If anyone knows any lowkey euro sites with WW shipping lemme kno i'd eat the duties and shipping charges for these.

Back
Top Bottom