Nike Kyrie III

idk why but I'm confident ndc will restock @ some point.

just a matter of catching it.

FB664E69-99F8-4CC5-B22A-C1E323308901.jpeg

Headed to the gym
I’m curious what others take is on the Hybrids. My pair came in from NDC and damn they felt like a vise on my foot. I’m surprised mostly because I have a pretty narrow foot and I didn’t expect it to be that different from the Kyrie 3 fit.

To be fair, I haven't had a chance to really wear them around much other than trying them on at work briefly after they delivered this morning.

Last edited:
Since the tooling on the bottom part of the shoe is Kyrie 1, it was going to fit like that shoe. They were easily the most narrow of the 3. They absolutely strangle your midfoot until broken in.

Since the tooling on the bottom part of the shoe is Kyrie 1, it was going to fit like that shoe. They were easily the most narrow of the 3. They absolutely strangle your midfoot until broken in.

1s were the only pair i had to half size up... 2 n 3 weren't bad...

my hyrbids are never going to get to me :lol:

they left the facility in Belgium on the 4th, and my USPS tracking has been stuck on Pre Shipment since then.

Damn Kyrie is breaking out all the fire before the 4's. These PE's have been insane. Now if Nike would give us colorways that aren't half-assed that'd be great

it's like nike did not even care about the cw's they released to the public.
4s had so much more potential...

Seeing that compilation made me realize something.

Nike ain't **** and could have gave us ANY of those and made a lot of profit. I guess maybe when they retro his shoes we'll get them then :rofl:

Wish I would have doubled up on the Mamba Mentalities, want to put a pair in a case with my FTB XIs.

Back
Top Bottom