Nike Kyrie III

I'd guess no esp when they just released the Kyrie 2 Christmas
we already have a kyrie 2 xmas... 

kryie mentioned himself he will be wearing a pair of 3s for xmas.

my guess is we get another kyrie 2 xmas (colorway already released / mint green (white? maybe/glows in dark)

and kryie will wear a kyrie 3 version of the colorway... PE

k3 general release dated for jan.

What's the material on the back?  Looks like a mesh or woven but has raised pieces on it.  The middle looks like mesh+foam and the toe looks like the fuse on the kyrie 2.  Nice.  I wish the collar was cut like the kyrie 1 ( straight line ) instead of the cutout in the middle

What's the material on the back?  Looks like a mesh or woven but has raised pieces on it.  The middle looks like mesh+foam and the toe looks like the fuse on the kyrie 2.  Nice.  I wish the collar was cut like the kyrie 1 ( straight line ) instead of the cutout in the middle
The 3 does look like a combination of parts from the 1 and 2. I didn't notice the collar at first, hope it doesn't dig into my ankle...

It looks like it may be a querim upper like what was used on the jordan ultra fly and the new cp3 x which is actually pretty cool

Last edited:
Will wait for better colorways and not just monotone ones either. The toe box looks roomy so that's a good sign for wide footers.

Back
Top Bottom