Nike Kyrie III

easy cop.
Walked in FTL at 10am and 7 people ahead of me, exact 7 boxes sitting on the cashier desk. I was a little sad at the moment, then the cashier smiled at me and said" we have more" LOL

guess Kyrie still gets love here in Ohio.

I kept getting an error on SKRS.. encountered a problem or something smh

The app be so f'ed up and wacked out sometimes...:smh:.....same ish happen to me this morning trying to get the KD's, there was a error going on with the address part for me saying i needed to add a address when i already had my ish in there :smh:

I know these are fire for many reasons. But is it that serious where resale is $350+ at least some listings are showing that.

ipKTHz.gif

Last edited:
Went to my local HOH and got there like 30min before 10.... 6ppl in front of me by the time they opened (like 10 min before 10) line was like 20 deep....2 in front of me wanted a 9 (they only had one 9 left so other guy got the last 9.5 which size i needed) after that the 9/9.5 were done, so i settle for a 10 and that was last 10, so i can say sizes were extremely limited (unless employees had there sizes held!!)

I kept getting an error on SKRS.. encountered a problem or something smh
Yeah SNKRS was acting up this morning. Mine was pending then it switched to the price. I tried buying them again and it kept getting errors for a minute or so, then after the last try it sold out. Pretty heated.

Everyone will forget about these soon. Then we'll cop for like 180 resell. Just wait it out if you really want them.

My FTL is 50 mins away and opens in 2 hours. should i go or do you think the hype shot up and there's probably hella people there???

people still remember the Kyrie 3 Samurais that's why they still going for $300+ in my size:smh::lol:

I'm lucky I'm close to a House of Hoops that's pretty lowkey, but man yeah, haven't really been privy to a shoe selling out like this online till recently. Last shoe being this quickstrike like this for me was the puppet hand Kobe IVs or the Bruce Vs. I guess quickstrike is appropriate tho, being that these are literally called Mamba Mentality and inspired by Bruce.

Struck out online but scored at my local HoH....going to hang out and see if nobody gets the sz 8 so I can get my son a pair as well

HOH Cerritos is cooked. 15+ already lined up. Decided not to bother waiting. On my way to Lakewood.

Back
Top Bottom