Nike Kyrie Infinity

That tongue is too big and some CWs they look bigger than others. Wish they didn’t strip the lows tech and I wished they called it the infinity 8 lows too.

F37EF708-4C39-47F8-AB4B-4BD47937785D.jpeg
It’s the Flytrap

Maybe I’m tripping but that’s a completely different shoe? Which if anything confirms that the shoes in Question are the 8/9

Maybe I’m tripping but that’s a completely different shoe? Which if anything confirms that the shoes in Question are the 8/9
The design on the toe box. It’s just a different colorway and implementation of the swoosh

Yeah man idk :lol: the toe boxes look different and then the ankle collar thing. I guess we’ll find out soon Enough tho. Dude in the other thread said it was the 9 and talking like he know for sure lol
If that’s the 9? HELL naw I’m done

Yeah man idk :lol: the toe boxes look different and then the ankle collar thing. I guess we’ll find out soon Enough tho. Dude in the other thread said it was the 9 and talking like he know for sure lol
Maybe, I guess. Could be right

They gon let that boy walk away and be the first Kanye/Adidas Signature Athlete lol

I like them, will be interesting to see the CWs because Kyrie’s line usually doesn’t disappoint in that department
I feel like we should get a really good shoe for the 9, since it’s his last shoe. I feel like if these had a bit more tweaking, they could be rlly good

Back
Top Bottom