Nike Kyrie Infinity

Aye man, these the best hoop shoes I've used in a minute, might be my GOATs.
Significantly better than the 7’s in my book. The 7’s always felt kinda hard and stiff. (Pause) Had a few times to ball up in these since my last update, and they still doing great. Ppl right about how the traction takes some time to break in, but once it does it bites hard and pretty much never slips even on a lil dust. The infinity symbol on the heel is also kinda weird cause it’s raised above the level of the normal traction, but it smooths down after a few uses.

Significantly better than the 7’s in my book. The 7’s always felt kinda hard and stiff. (Pause) Had a few times to ball up in these since my last update, and they still doing great. Ppl right about how the traction takes some time to break in, but once it does it bites hard and pretty much never slips even on a lil dust. The infinity symbol on the heel is also kinda weird cause it’s raised above the level of the normal traction, but it smooths down after a few uses.

I’m pushing 40 with flat feet and jumper knees. The right shoe for me means a lot and after 2 sessions, I went and bought every colorway that was on sale for $64.

I have weird feet/cushion needs and it’s like they built these for me.

I ain’t ever seen these, more on the wild side ngl
47329A06-20F6-49B6-ADFE-8F87FB3AECC2.png
0F039D3A-8C92-4834-9490-5DB3B343800A.png

Copped Valentines and debating on the Sue Fresh pair…. Already have the N7 and they’re kinda similar with the lighter neutral shade base, sizes running out now

Copped Valentines and debating on the Sue Fresh pair…. Already have the N7 and they’re kinda similar with the lighter neutral shade base, sizes running out now

I have the Sue, CNY, Miami, N7, Valentines, and now the red/pink - all bought for under $85 shipped (early stockx EP pairs were CHEAP). Can’t think of a Nike shoe I’ve liked this much since the kd9. Price and sales helped too. Surprisingly, the red/pink may be my favorite.

I have the Sue, CNY, Miami, N7, Valentines, and now the red/pink - all bought for under $85 shipped (early stockx EP pairs were CHEAP). Can’t think of a Nike shoe I’ve liked this much since the kd9. Price and sales helped too. Surprisingly, the red/pink may be my favorite.
Nice!

I’ve gone back and forth with this model…had the 🔥 🧊 pair, Aluminum and ID pair that I’ve moved on from…only to try new models out and come back around to these 😂

Back
Top Bottom