Nike Lebron 17

Nike releasing a Christmas shoe ahead of time so that people can actually wear them on Christmas........
b9a4a51fb1ab68dd09eec3b93202e02c.gif

Y’all know what that man was sayin...stop playin stupid. Gonna look like the first day of school when y’all put them red stompers on.

Y’all know what that man was sayin...stop playin stupid. Gonna look like the first day of school when y’all put them red stompers on.

Some of you are like Shaq from the free throw line with the misses

Why cant you ?

Wouldn't you being an adult allow you to wear what ever you want :emoji_thinking:
An all red bright shoe doesnt match my wardrobe as an adult. I choose to have a more mininalistic wardrobe

when I was younger Id wear loud colors more frequently. But bright monochrome shoes don’t do it for me in general.

source.gif

Some of you are like Shaq from the free throw line with the misses

giphy.gif

Post a fit pic when you get em bro

i got yall
8eb781714ab1e21ed718b2e8b8ee2989f24648e3_hq.gif

An all red bright shoe doesnt match my wardrobe as an adult. I choose to have a more mininalistic wardrobe

when I was younger Id wear loud colors more frequently. But bright monochrome shoes don’t do it for me in general.

my wardrobe looks alot like this :lol:
GiftedSecondIndiancow-small.gif

I’ve never owned a red shoe in my life lol

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom