Nike Lebron 17

HFR 16 had leather strap with a metal buckle, also the lion is molded. The HFR 17 has nothing and they want $225
lebron-james.jpg

I`m so glad the red carpet is sitting.........I know i can grab on swoosh, but I wonder if i should wait for Clearance and swoosh, LOL.
Going to say yea....for the last few models not including lebron watch only the first initial rollout of the new model has sold out ....with the next few colorways sitting to the point where all hype and excitement for the model has died off and all GRs sit and go on sale then we start to get the "bring on the lows" or " im ready to move on to the next model" comments

Pretty much how it goes for every basketball shoe sig. Kyrie seems to stay longer as they give more attention to those.

Well I just returned my Lakers since all the FTL affiliates just lift the exclusion off just waiting for that 25% off or a good sale price

Noticed this too. Seems fast, I've seen less prominent sigs stay restricted longer.
It took them about a month to lift the exclusion cause I was checking periodically I copped from nike and they wasn't trying to add my 20% off code I just got from them rep said I had already used military on them so I was like back to nike u go

Back
Top Bottom