Nike Lebron 17

51ACB89C-68F4-4231-889D-3B3E2CE2528F.jpeg
61625D58-AB20-494E-A5E1-10175DC841CB.jpeg
342D73C8-1D05-4150-9AB3-867C5E17B1A4.jpeg
This is what I'm talking about. May have to cop. Will let this marinate for awhile and see if I still feel this way when they drop. :lol:

I’m just wondering if it’ll be normal retail or if they’ll bump it to 225 like they did for the win wins.

the i promise joints look like the new fruity pebbles. if the tongue on these are the bootie type i may have to let go of my one and only oreo pair

Are these hard to relace ?

They need plain black laces

No they're pretty standard replace job, nothing fancy, hidden or hard lace tricks

Only if you plan on re-lacing through the tongue.

These are okay, a little too busy for my taste but shoes the potential they have if Nike wants to release a multicolor colorway

I only have the future air so far and this was no issue lacing thru the tongue, looking at the RC17 I don't see any tricks plenty of room to easily navigate the laces thru the tongue

Now that I promise pair is what I’m talking about, that how release pairs should look. Not we get watered down colors and Nike focus on PE’s

it'll be interesting to see if there's an MLK, BHM, and/or All Star cw this year.

those I promise look like something from the N7 collection

Back
Top Bottom