Nike Lebron 17

8A6F7C66-9086-4675-B7D4-4DF7498FC980.jpeg

Can’t lie I really do like these. Christmas gift cards came in handy.

Not saying you’re wrong, but what do you mean by dinky? I’m pretty picky about cushioning and don’t have a problem with the pods at all.
094CA7C9-82A3-4738-9C58-913E7A7F335F.jpeg

3CE771D3-B9D3-4604-8947-B52FB0468201.jpeg
Pretty sure most FLZ is around 8-10mm, at 16.5mm these pods are pretty thick. Obviously it isn’t as large as FLZ but the volume of the pods more than make up for that IMO

It may just be a personal thing...but with zoom bags that small in diameter, the correct part of your foot isn't guaranteed to hit the zoom. For me, it doesn't feel as nice and bouncy as the 15 or 16. Or even the 12/13. Granted, I haven't given a pair a decent break-in as I wear all these kicks casually.

Those definitely should’ve released at some point
The I Promise pair is pretty dope, with the 17 silhouette and battle knit feel we should have more colorful color ways

Lakers is coo, but I’m not a fan of white soles

MTAA too much white but basically all blue shoe

Red carpets...well....you know

In the arena(ashes) same rehashed color way since the 15s
Currency’s are nice slight iridescent but predominantly black

Those definitely should’ve released at some point
The I Promise pair is pretty dope, with the 17 silhouette and battle knit feel we should have more colorful color ways

Lakers is coo, but I’m not a fan of white soles

MTAA too much white but basically all blue shoe

Red carpets...well....you know

In the arena(ashes) same rehashed color way since the 15s
Currency’s are nice slight iridescent but predominantly black
This guy just nailed why the colorways suck. Well done.

It may just be a personal thing...but with zoom bags that small in diameter, the correct part of your foot isn't guaranteed to hit the zoom. For me, it doesn't feel as nice and bouncy as the 15 or 16. Or even the 12/13. Granted, I haven't given a pair a decent break-in as I wear all these kicks casually.
That's fair...for the most part when I'm playing in mine I don't know if I'm always landing exactly on the pods or not but I feel the responsiveness so no complaints from me. I agree with you about the other models being more comfortable for casual wear, although unlike the past these do need a little bit of break before they start feeling really nice.

thought you said your grandpops was the voice of Popeye in the original Popeye cartoon?

you dont need no discount with that Popeye money

see I always thought Grizz was the original voice of Olive Oyl and that’s why he’s able to buy everything. Thanks for clearing it up, makes perfect sense

Back
Top Bottom