Nike Lebron 17

does anyone know how the lows fit, are they the same as the highs snugg?

Lows are worse. The Lows are pretty damn tight. One piece upper, you're going to struggle getting your foot into that little opening. I'm really mind boggled who at Nike designed the shoe like that cause its terribly flawed. Once your foot is in, it's also pretty tight all around.....a suffocating feel unless it breaks in later I guess. And this is coming from someone who likes fitted snug shoes, but these I prob could of got .5 up which I normally don't do often.

My tune squads arrived like 5 minutes ago didn’t even expect it. Stockx is so poorly ran. I got 3 shoes coming from them. All say they are en route for authentication. So i had no idea wtf was coming smh

dope shoe btw
Lol me too...just had a pair delivered yesterday from stock X and my updates never updated even after they arrived yesterday....and this was the first time another carrier other than UPS delivered them!

My tune squads arrived like 5 minutes ago didn’t even expect it. Stockx is so poorly ran. I got 3 shoes coming from them. All say they are en route for authentication. So i had no idea wtf was coming smh

dope shoe btw
Lol me too...just had a pair delivered yesterday from stock X and my updates never updated even after they arrived yesterday....and this was the first time another carrier other than UPS delivered them!
Maybe they came from overseas? Same happened with my Red Carpets. I was able to drill down and track delivery through FedEx though, and even then it came fast, like suspiciously fast for an overseas package :nerd:

Maybe they came from overseas? Same happened with my Red Carpets. I was able to drill down and track delivery through FedEx though, and even then it came fast, like suspiciously fast for an overseas package :nerd:
Yea they’re all over the board now. I’m getting a pair from StockX on Monday being delivered by DHL from the Netherlands.

Space Jam
71F7115D-DB9E-4100-B33F-6684E3F2F82E.jpeg
BD50FE61-D29F-41B9-8524-601163A59937.jpeg

Black/red lows Dropping on March 6th
Sprites releasing for kids only on the 14th
And a new color way on the 16th

Attachments

• A0DEDCB2-7002-4C96-8D51-4A0052118734.png
    A0DEDCB2-7002-4C96-8D51-4A0052118734.png
    381.9 KB · Views: 237
Back
Top Bottom