Nike Lebron 17

Screenshot_20200303-224134_Instagram.jpg

Go find that kid that got his PEs from the other night. I'm sure he'd trade them for a bag of chips or something.

Um, yeah. This shoe the 17 has been mismanaged, and terribly so. It is unfortunate that college exclusives have more appeal than that of the GR's.

Ehh the biggest issue from my time with the lebron line is he gets to many pes that never release to the fans. where other lines whats put out to the fans the athlete is seen playing in. So far theres been 13 mids and 1 low released, nike has discounted the shoe for a few releasees, the foot sites have not so far Even though instore they are starting to. Seems like this model is doing decent vs some of the previous versions thiugh.

Ehh the biggest issue from my time with the lebron line is he gets to many pes that never release to the fans. where other lines whats put out to the fans the athlete is seen playing in. So far theres been 13 mids and 1 low released, nike has discounted the shoe for a few releasees, the foot sites have not so far Even though instore they are starting to. Seems like this model is doing decent vs some of the previous versions thiugh.
Unfortunately this has been a problem for a while now and alot of the other Nike BBall athletes have followed along the same path. They get all these great PE's (Themes, Team colors etc.) and the general release is some random CW that either has nothing to do with the athlete or basketball in general.

Anyone bought the space jams from shoe palace online ? It's been 3 weeks for me already and my Order is still in "processing" status.

The customer service number doesnt work. The customer service email is unresponsive.

Anyone bought the space jams from shoe palace online ? It's been 3 weeks for me already and my Order is still in "processing" status.

The customer service number doesnt work. The customer service email is unresponsive.
Yea I ordered mine a few weeks ago from them and they shipped pretty quickly.

Currency on sale at Foot Locker stores for $150

Not in my striking zone for purchasing but getting there.

Anyone hoop in these and if so how was the traction? Translucent is a no go, and the Jordan 31 all star (iridescent outsole) is the only shoe in recent memory that I can compare to the outsole on the currencies. It was decent at best on the Jordan 31, but that is a mixed bag being how the traction on the Jordan 31 was suspect across the board. TIA.

Back
Top Bottom