Nike Lebron 17

Strictly a cop and see purchase, especially with it being a SNKRS only drop. No harm as they can always be returned.
I don’t think that “ snrks exclusive “ wording means anything. If I can recall, they slapped that on the bred 4 early snrks release too. Nike likes to cash in and make more money, they’ll prob release these in some stores. , but then again who knows.

Screenshot_20190919-092852.png

Says "SNKRS Exclusive"

But reality is and what they really meant to say......
images (7).jpeg

And that's a fact....

That future air colorway is not it for me; that tongue looks awful. I'm looking forward to the Oreo colorway and will still cop on discount.

Via sole collector

"The silhouette was a way to reset the mark for LeBron, and futuristically explore how we could help his game with the best that Nike offers," designer Jason Petrie says of the sneaker's new components which include a revamped knit upper and Air bag setup. Picking up where the Battleknit 2.0 in the LeBron 16 left off, the LeBron 17 is constructed with what the brand has dubbed Knitposite. By blending traditional Flyknit with heat-molded yarns, Knitposite adds both support and design flair by allowing for new color patterns.

Image via Nike
Underfoot, Nike went back to a tried and true LeBron favorite with heel Max Air. In fact, the LeBron 17 features the largest-volume Max Air unit ever used in a LeBron sneaker. At the forefoot, two Zoom Air units are used to add responsiveness. "The lateral and medial pods under the forefoot give him that response and comfort in conjunction with the Max Air bag. The way LeBron sees it, he wants to feel confident from the ground up. He doesn't need help jumping. He wants to feel secure on the way down," Petrie said.

Back
Top Bottom