Nike Lebron 17

Only thing I hate about the 17 is the front lip rides up too high. But I get it for functionality purposes.

had to have the different laces... lol

2B2FB100-99B6-41E0-AC47-53C4E16EBAD5.png

When did court feel become such a thing. What shoe specifically?

Kobes, Freaks, KD's and 34 have it also. It just depends on how you play though. I have no issue with some brons. I just feel unstable high like these are. But they still are FIRE to me. I may even try to make the Lakers work.

These are cushion monsters, you feel it soon as you put it on, but I also think they feel unstable just on my foot. Everyone is different

My Oreo 17s from oneness came in today and I must say these boys look CLEAN. Hated them at first...but seeing them in hand...these thangs on fire. Also got my Knicks 3....waiting on my psg 6s and Michigan 5s. I went ham with that 30% off. My boxes came wild beat up though :lol:

I went with an 11 on the Brons and a 10.5 on the 3s. Shoutout to @frank mucus
73EC8D5F-9931-4366-BBD4-AB46453FA1E1.jpeg
I like these as well but I’m concerned with the bubble yellowing quickly. OCD problems

I think court feel is just the neo parlay for low to the ground. While I appreciate shoes that are low to ground I feel like they’ve used that as an excuse to skimp on the cushioning. (Jordan XXX4 prime example that It’s possible)

I think court feel is just the neo parlay for low to the ground. While I appreciate shoes that are low to ground I feel like they’ve used that as an excuse to skimp on the cushioning. (Jordan XXX4 prime example that It’s possible)
Hell, even the 16. I thought the 16 was a nice compromise retaining most of the cushion of the 15 while adding stability.

WN1 chaos is probably the lowest ride in my collection while maintaining cushioning. Wasn't my fav of 2018 for no reason.

My Oreo 17s from oneness came in today and I must say these boys look CLEAN. Hated them at first...but seeing them in hand...these thangs on fire. Also got my Knicks 3....waiting on my psg 6s and Michigan 5s. I went ham with that 30% off. My boxes came wild beat up though :lol:

I went with an 11 on the Brons and a 10.5 on the 3s. Shoutout to @frank mucus
73EC8D5F-9931-4366-BBD4-AB46453FA1E1.jpeg

Didn't know the Michigan 5s were apart of the promotion.

Ordered the oreos last night and will take advantage of the 30 trial period to see how I like them. Man if they just used a normal outsole I wouldn't care. Should've just been one big zoom bag in the forefoot, I don't think anyone liked the pods from the 12-14 very much

Back
Top Bottom