Nike Lebron 17

I can bet some of you NT'ers wasn't talking or aware about what's going on china and hong kong before this daryl morey tweet.

I will say honestly i've been well aware of the situation in china and hong kong. As if the human right violations people in china and hong kong happen a month ago, this been going on for YEARS!!!!

But i guess it takes a tweet and some public figures to get people to notice the issues of the outside world.

crazy.
It's almost as if Morey shining light on the issue actually caused a lot of people to become more educated on the subject, which is a good thing.

Crazy.

Yet you think he should stay quiet if he's not on the front lines of the protest. :smh:

I don't know if I can hoop in these much longer. The tongue keeps rubbing on the inside of my ankle and it still feels sore since Sunday

Got these the other day, the quality is A-1. The box design is also dope. These do fit snug, but a good type of snug. They definitely fit perfect length wise, which is my true size 11.

86A0E64D-9C3E-4C4F-9D05-4ED37F2EF21C.jpeg

DCE97303-CF1B-4BCF-89E7-54853A8064E3.jpeg

C3617027-B8FA-457E-A350-05CC8667BE62.jpeg

Yeah that's great, but do you speak up for social injustice?

tenor.gif

I can bet some of you NT'ers wasn't talking or aware about what's going on china and hong kong before this daryl morey tweet.

I will say honestly i've been well aware of the situation in china and hong kong. As if the human right violations people in china and hong kong happen a month ago, this been going on for YEARS!!!!

But i guess it takes a tweet and some public figures to get people to notice the issues of the outside world.

crazy.

Most NT'ers probably didn't know what was going on in China but I have a question. Why should they? Yes it's good to be well rounded knowing the events throughout the world, but I don't look down on anyone for not knowing what was going on in Hong Kong or China.

There's wars and protest going on all over there world as we speak, why should NT'ers focus on what's happening in China? Again, it's good to know but just like China told Morey. "It's none of your business".

Has Trump and the US Government spoken out about the issues in Hong Kong?

Trump promised Xi US silence on Hong Kong democracy protests as trade talks stalled

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/04/politics/trump-xi-hong-kong-protests/index.html

But Lebron and NT'ers should speak out on Hong Kong and China?

We gonna talk shoes or politics? I'm sure there is an entire thread about the political topic...

Conveniently, NDC was sold out of ONLY size 14 in the Lakeshow CW.

I had to order another pair from DSG because something was off with the arches with my NDC pair. They were digging into my feet.

For those that have worn these a few times does the tongue loosen up any? It feels like it wants to dig into the front of my ankle.

I’m going to guess you guys have the Lakers pair...

Only wore my pair once and they didn’t loosen up much...Oreo pair conformed to my foot nicely though with the leather tongue...The 3M material on the Lakers is super rigid...

I’m going to guess you guys have the Lakers pair...

Only wore my pair once and they didn’t loosen up much...Oreo pair conformed to my foot nicely though with the leather tongue...The 3M material on the Lakers is super rigid...

No, I have the black and white pair and two pairs of the future airs. Going to try the future airs in a week or too

Back
Top Bottom